Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

Anyone heard the 911 call? The caller said something about "they trying to stab me!"

Cop shows up, sees a girl attempting to stab people, probably assumes she's the one the caller was referencing. He has no idea she was the one that called and had no way to know.

Also, saw video of girl in pink being walked away from the incident saying "she was trying stab me and so the cop did what he did" or something to that effect.
Saw that yesterday..there is a conversation around that, that wont happen

This shit hitting close to home for bro because he got stomped out at 15 and probably
no shit sherlock but acting like people fighting for a better world and we gotta choose who black life is worth fighting for has not got us anywhere. that why i cant agree with yall on that respectability politics type of stuff. other minorotires are down to protect everybody but some of the posts in this thread are picking and choosing. we all been 15 and some of us have been jumped violently so to say she was the problem is blowing me.
Who stomped you out? No wonder this shit hitting close to home for your soft ass, you needed a cop to save you, huh?

Last edited:
Idk why some of yall are throwing this cop the alley oop when the first thing out his mouth was a lie. He said she lunged at him. His first instinct wasn't to protect the girl that coulda got stabbed cuz if it was he woulda said that. All this tells me is that he woulda killed anyone under any circumstances because his training told him to do it and make himself the victim.

Even when these scary ass pigs are "justified" they wrong af. You can parse out whatever you want about who shoulda did what, but im lookin funny at whoever taking this nigga side when he lied when he didn't have to.

Last edited:
Idk why some of yall are throwing this cop the alley oop when the first thing out his mouth was a lie. He said she lunged at him. His first instinct wasn't to protect the girl that coulda got stabbed cuz if it was he woulda said that. All this tells me is that he woulda killed anyone under any circumstances because his training told him to do it and make himself the victim.

Even when these scary ass pigs are "justified" they wrong af. You can parse out whatever you want about who shoulda did what, but im lookin funny at whoever taking this nigga side when he lied when he didn't have to.
So he was justified with what he did to save a life?

I legit wanted to know because it read like what he did afterward is what you're basing your opinion on and not the actual act

• Cap
Reactions: Race Jones
I legit wanted to know because it read like what he did afterward is what you're basing your opinion on and not the actual act
You right my bad.

I put justified in quotations because that's the narrative. That's not my opinion. Imo, he killed that girl because he wanted to.

But anyone that's taking his side based off "he was protecting the other girl" foh.

You right my bad.

I put justified in quotations because that's the narrative. That's not my opinion. Imo, he killed that girl because he wanted to.

But anyone that's taking his side based off "he was protecting the other girl" foh.
It's all good Gabi

• Love
Reactions: shutupGabi
You right my bad.

Never attempted to make a judgment call on his motivation. He very well could have pulled up like “Imma kill me one today”, but the fact remains he stopped her from stabbing the girl in the pink. I’m not going to speculate on his motivations.

This shit hitting close to home for bro because he got stomped out at 15 and probably

Who stomped you out? No wonder this shit hitting close to home for your soft ass, you needed a cop to save you, huh?

Bruh honestly you been one of those take the cop side niggas anyway

Reactions: Race Jones
Social media is going to be the downfall of society. It’s just a big echo chamber where falsehoods and spin reinforce confirmation bias in a never ending cycle.

You only say that when it’s something you don’t agree with. Social media got these cases on the front page you wouldn’t know about majority of them had it not been for social media. Downfall of of society brother please you on social media right now.

He had every right to shoot this fool BUT 10yds away he hit him with a taser.....cop was black tho so there's that as well

Damn he ran him down while giving him opportunities to surrender, switched weapons, and popped a shot while in motion...