Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

See, they're against the government, the system, ect they're NOT for the betterment of black people, so of course they don't give of a fuck about the black girl in the pink. They can't use her life to push their agenda so why would they?
Nope bitch ass nigga

You cowards don't give a fuck about that pink girl. This is about yall submitting, period.

Yall don't have to heart to battle white supremacy so y'all look for any way to weasel out. In this case its yall hiding behind her knife, in other cases its y'all pretending Biden is your guy....

Not just that. We're cowards because we're acknowledging that this case is different from other cases, which is something that should be obvious to everyone.

And you're braving because you're ranting and raving on the internet?
Deflection

Yall are cowards

Same pattern every thread

Always looking for the nearest exit

I'm not going back through 34 pages to look for it, but had it been mentioned that Ohio has a Stand Your Ground Law? And at the beginning of this year, that law was modified to allow a person to "stand their ground", using deadly force if they see fit, anywhere they are? Prior to the change, it had to be either on your property, or in/with your car. Now it's anywhere you find yourself.

Makiyah had every legal right to arm herself and defend herself from multiple attackers using deadly force.

True.

But she wasn’t being attacked.

Especially by the female in pink holding a dog.

It's not a deflection. You're calling us cowards because you disagree with our stance in an internet discussion. You don't know any of us and don't know what any of us actually do out in reality. But you got it.
Nah. Its not about disagreeing. Yall are tapping out of giving a fuck, thats the issue. Some post have a "im washing my hands of this" energy because its a sketchy-er murder than normal. Niggas in here using emojis and saying the white cop did nothing wrong. WHY?? Cowardice

Nah. Its not about disagreeing. Yall are tapping out of giving a fuck, thats the issue. Some post have a "im washing my hands of this" energy buts its a sketchy-er murder than normal. Niggas in here using emojis and saying the white cop did nothing wrong. WHY?? Cowardice
The levels and energy you expend trying to twist shit don't get tiring for you brah?

You've put more words into people's mouths than a coerced confession

Who is caping bruh? It's pathetic how ya'll can't do anything but misrepresent and spout bullshit. Who on here is praising the cop? Some of us are just capable of looking at shit objectively. I don't give a fuck about the cop one way or the other. I'm just saying this killing is not the same thing as what has happened in other cases like with Floyd. If you can't understand that, then I don't know what to tell you.

And I agree with you about him endangering the other chick. Do you think think the alternatives were less risky?

I’m calling it calling because very few people in this thread are saying he didn’t have to shoot her. It looks like a defense it’s looks like saying he had no other options. And yes I think he coulda tazed her and I think everybody would still be alive

Back