Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

The woman in pink is a adult bully. Who bullies an autistic 15 year old girl to the point she needs a knife? She brought adults to harm a child. This is my city.

All hearsay but my folks up there are saying the "foster mom" was in the drama...they said the other girls know her or are former foster children and they were called over there

They in Canton tho, no telling

so we all in agreement that it should be assumed that most white cops want to kill black people?

Beating a dead horse again stop asking questions that’s been answered again you gonna blame the adults and not the shooter at all again you’re gonna say they failed we are going to agree. Then you will say it again. Rinse and repeat

Beating a dead horse again stop asking questions that’s been answered again you gonna blame the adults and not the shooter at all again you’re gonna say they failed we are going to agree. Then you will say it again. Rinse and repeat
aye....

they failed her

Didn't look cause that video ain't got shit to do with this situation no matter how many times you try and make it

So they can take down a white person with a knife but not black and you’re ok with that. Gtfoh bruh why you replying to me anyway you know we don’t agree.

So to you since they failed the cop has no responsibility whatsoever.
where did i say that.

i said everyone over 18 failed her. that included the cop.

YOU can be mad at the cop. thats your stance. he arrived firing shots like a mad man and wreckless. and its fair you feel like that.

im mad the cop even had to be involved. shit infuriates me that people knows the system doesnt work yet, wont take the system out the equation.

What would call some getting attacked by another with a knife?

Just saw the body cam footage. My initial comments about the cop were incorrect. He did the right thing. Ol' girl was about to shank that chick in the pink.

Blame lies with the deceased and the adults. And that dude who kicked that chick in the head right in front of the cop.

Crazy.

Thanks for the challenge. I was going off the narrative and had not seen the video yet. Appreciate the slap across the head for recalibration.

where did i say that.

i said everyone over 18 failed her. that included the cop.

YOU can be mad at the cop. thats your stance. he arrived firing shots like a mad man and wreckless. and its fair you feel like that.

im mad the cop even had to be involved. shit infuriates me that people knows the system doesnt work yet, wont take the system out the equation.

The cop did not arrive like you stated. Let's be fair and objective here. You want this to be a narrative it isn't. I understand. Until I saw the video, I thought the same thing.

The situation deteriorated rapidly and the chick did not listen to him as she was going to stab the girl in pink.

Y'all gotta get out this mindstate. I understand though. But let's rise above.

The cop did not arrive like you stated. Let's be fair and objective here. You want this to be a narrative it isn't. I understand. Until I saw the video, I thought the same thing.

The situation deteriorated rapidly and the chick did not listen to him as she was going to stab the girl in pink.

Y'all gotta get out this mindstate. I understand though. But let's rise above.
yea, im saying what others else feel.

i think you read that wrong.

im only mad the cop had to arrive and shoot four shots.

Bro, did you see the video? That chick in pink was leaning on the car about to get gutted. Can't blame the cop on this one. Don't get sucked into the narrative like I initially was.

And the thread title needs to be changed. This one ain't on the cops.

I don’t care bout your opinion

Back