Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

You quote me and show a video of a GROWN woman chasing a cop with a knife.....

Y’all are just being silly now.
You asked for a video and I posted one up. That cop's life is worth way less than the girl in pink's life, so who's really being silly right now? If that was your daughter in pink, what would you want to happen?

You asked for a video and I posted one up. That cop's life is worth way less than the girl in pink's life, so who's really being silly right now? If that was your daughter in pink, what would you want to happen?
You posted a video of a 15 year old white girl being gunned down by the police as soon as they arrived on the scene?

OK. I mighta missed that part.

You posted a video of a 15 year old white girl being gunned down by the police as soon as they arrived on the scene?

OK. I mighta missed that part.
Are we gonna play games here or talk like adults? Cause like illed_out, I'm exhausted with this shit. The girl in pink was about to be stabbed, just like the cop in the video I posted. You could see how useless the taser was, it didn't stop her at all. To me that girl's life is worth way more than the cop's, but for some reaosn peopel keep sidestepping what was about to happen to her.

So I'm gonna ask again for the fifth time to people, if it was your daughter in pink, what would you want to happen?

Disappointing, but not surprising, that I haven't seen any mention of this on mainstream media at all.

B/c I think they're kinda realizing this fucc'd up situation isn't on the same level as other unarmed black folks gettin killed by police. They've mentioned it...but haven't gone all in like the others.

I can go into more detail but I don't have the energy. B/c some key points were made. But like someone said earlier...a lot of yall are purposely overlooking it. Once more video footage...details of what happened...statements from witnesses get released...then we'll get the full picture.

At the end of the day tho...EVERYONE in that video footage is to blame. Everyone failed.

Back