Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

Wish he would have rushed in there with the taser.

Put your life on the line for the kids man
A taser isn't going to stop that girl from being stabbed though. I've seen dudes stab another in a split second, people posting up in here you can tell have lived safe lives. Anyone who hasn't is just laughing at the notion of using a taser as pink girl with the dog in her hands was getting bumrushed.

Simply put, if it were any of our daughters, sisters, wives....would we want the cop to pause as a knife if headed for them? What if this was some ex-BF rushing the girl in pink, still "use a taser"? It's all fukked up, and you can tell the adults there stopped caring long before this all went down.

What could he have done differently that would have resulted in no injuries/lives lost? Taser and pepper spray wouldn't prevent any of that.

Think piecing on social media is annoying as fuck ...you already have people saying see the indifference when black women die ..its just another way for them to live in the bitterness and strife between men and women when it not that... people gotta be honest about who is in their various circles

I have been hit with a taser and that shit took a few to to actually make me lock up and fall.

he still should have charged in and tried

Think piecing on social media is annoying as fuck ...you already have people saying see the indifference when black women die ..its just another way for them to live in the bitterness and strife between men and women when it not that... people gotta be honest about who is in their various circles

I knew they would be doing that weird ass shit. Watch when the officers get off in the taylor case they'll sling their mud at black men

Back