Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

Yes he did and if you look to the left there was another person in the fire range............he was reckless and should be charged with something now that I really looked at everything

And there were other cops right there who did not take the same action. So he's going to have to justify why he felt like he needed to do what no other cop on the scene even attempted to do.

Y’all niggas just seen a cop kill a man and go to jail but now y’all got understanding for the cop who killed a 15 year old. Y’all ain’t say this in any other thread. Her parent ain’t shoot her
Her parent didn’t save her either.
He rather fight teen girls than properly protect his daughter.

I bet he thought he was protecting her by fighting side by side with her.

like you said with your own words, your daughter would not be there to jump a chick so I think it’s safe to assume you wouldn’t let her have a knife or fight in front of you.

And there were other cops right there who did not take the same action. So he's going to have to justify why he felt like he needed to do what no other cop on the scene even attempted to do.

Is it that they didn't? attempt, or they didn't react as fast as the officer who fired the fatal shots? Doesn't matter any way. Deadly weapon = deadly force.

I seen some posts on other sites that the officer didn't exactly tell her to drop the weapon, but it isn't department policy to do so

@43:55

Whats crazy to me is.....y’all want to blame a white cop and racism.

ok. Let’s say that’s the case. He was a racist cop who reacted out of hatred and was looking to kill a black person for get back.

cool.

y’all can have it and I’ll even agree.

y’all can say cops hate black people and this would be different had she been white.

Again, cool. I can agree with you on that too.

here’s my question.
why even allow them to have to deal with us or our kids? Why allow them to have to decide how to solve a problem?

they hate us, remember.
They kill us, remember.

So wouldn’t the elders that was present be accountable for allowing hate filled race soldiers deal with our teens that was doing what teens do?

Are we not capable of handling our own shit?

Y’all want cops to be better but when have they wanted to be better and why are we still leaving protections up to those who harm us?

help me understand

I think he's saying the other cops, for whatever reason chose not to intervene.

The cop that shot will have to explain why he was the only one who did when the others didn't.

I could be wrong though

They was in the back right?

Was cops already there? Or he was first on scene?

Whats crazy to me is.....y’all want to blame a white cop and racism.

ok. Let’s say that’s the case. He was a racist cop who reacted out of hatred and was looking to kill a black person for get back.

cool.

y’all can have it and I’ll even agree.

y’all can say cops hate black people and this would be different had she been white.

Again, cool. I can agree with you on that too.

here’s my question.
why even allow them to have to deal with us or our kids? Why allow them to have to decide how to solve a problem?

they hate us, remember.
They kill us, remember.

So wouldn’t the elders that was present be accountable for allowing hate filled race soldiers deal with our teens that was doing what teens do?

Are we not capable of handling our own shit?

Y’all want cops to be better but when have they wanted to be better and why are we still leaving protections up to those who harm us?

help me understand

Plenty evidence of black cops and civilians going above and beyond their station to save a life.

That alone leads me to want black cops in black neighborhood's not these "i live 25 minutes out of city limits" ass white cops.

Plenty evidence of black cops and civilians going above and beyond their station to save a life.

That alone leads me to want black cops in black neighborhood's not these "i live 25 minutes out of city limits" ass white cops.

I agree.

You’re former military right? You ever thought about being a cop?

Idk tbh

I'm going off the body cam

If officers was already there they should have been by those kids trying to get the knife to be put away.

if officers was already on scene they failed everybody

I still can’t believe her parents

I agree he would have been more hesitant to shoot a white girl. There's no question about that.

Do you think he should have prioritized keeping the girl with the knife alive over stopping the potential stabbing. If that's what you believe, that's fine, but no one has come out and said that. Everyone seems to be acting like there is some magical tactic that could have instantly stopped that chick before she was able to attack.
This is what I don’t understand. Cops aren’t the superheroes y’all think they should be. They’re just people, and many not bright. This would have been a tough call for even the best officer.

Back