Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

They wasn’t fighting. She literally charged them. While they was standing on the sidewalk.

And let’s be real. She should have been inside of you feel like you bout to get jump. If you have time to argue with some one go call the police, go get a knife and come back outside. You want things to escalate.

shes 16 not 30

I dont expect teenagers to act like adults in certain situations. adernaline probably was pumping, wanted to show them “whats up” etc

at the end of the day, she should still be alive. the end

shes 16 not 30

I dont expect teenagers to act like adults in certain situations. adernaline probably was pumping, wanted to show them “whats up” etc

at the end of the day, she should still be alive. the end

I agree.

Her parents is right there and they allowed this to happen. Even kicked one of those lil girls.

cop show up and see somebody charging two folks with a knife and swinging at another girl. She happened so fast

I don't see how that would stop anything.

Im sure that there are plenty of cops that would be glad to shoot niggas up if it meant they could collect their same paycheck while not having to go on patrol.

Stop isn't the point.

Nothing will stop it except for the complete removal of the police force. Do you see that happening anytime soon? Me neither.

Think about it like this. When a cop discharges their service weapon that cop is usually put on administrative leave 99% of the time. IT' not like they will get in a shootout and their back on the beat the next day.

My proposal is that if a cop discharges their duty weapon then that should be the last time that they ever carry that weapon.

Our crisis with the police is not with them running us over with cars or beating us with batons or even using tasers on us. It's their guns.

So if you take the gun away from a cop then what is that cop? They're still a cop. They are just more of a resource officer than a murdering pig like they are portrayed to be.

You also have to take into account on the impact that taking away guns from cops that use them would have on other cops. If you knew that your gun was going to be taken away no matter what as soon as you use it you would not be as reckless using it and if you didn't give a fuck about the consequences anyway well then there was nothing we could do to stop that cop regardless.

I agree.

Her parents is right there and they allowed this to happen. Even kicked one of those lil girls.

cop show up and see somebody charging two folks with a knife and swinging at another girl. She happened so fast

Should that cop ever be allowed to carry his gun on duty again?

Keep in mind that weather right or wrong he took a life on the job.

the girl in the pink was not threat. She wasn’t near her and was holding a dog in her arms before the young lady tried to stab her.

And that grown man kicked that other girl while she was down

While ur attackers are on ur property?
I'm really not trying to get technical on you but you making me go there

How do you define her property? Is her name on the deed? Or are you defining property this bubble of space we create for ourselves to keep people from getting close to us?

She can be both the aggressor and trying to defend herself, but I'll ask you in another way. When does defending yourself turn into murder?

Since we're all playing hypothetical, let's say she ends up stabbing the girl once. Does the act of self defense end here?

Then let's say she continues to stab her in a rage despite never having her life be presented in any danger other than the girls want to throw hands on her.

Why do you insist that she wasn't the aggressor?

I'm really not trying to get technical on you but you making me go there

How do you define her property? Is her name on the deed? Or are you defining property this bubble of space we create for ourselves to keep people from getting close to us?

She can be both the aggressor and trying to defend herself, but I'll ask you in another way. When does defending yourself turn into murder?

Since we're all playing hypothetical, let's say she ends up stabbing the girl once. Does the act of self defense end here?

Then let's say she continues to stab her in a rage despite never having her life be presented in any danger other than the girls want to throw hands on her.

Why do you insist that she wasn't the aggressor?
More hypothetical say the girls jumped her outside before she went in and called the cops ...looks outside sees the girls are still there talking shit....and grabs the ox to go out there and defends herself since the chicks who caused her harm are still there

More hypothetical say the girls jumped her outside before she went in and called the cops ...looks outside sees the girls are still there talking shit....and grabs the ox to go out there and defends herself since the chicks who caused her harm are still there
Once she goes inside and comes back out, self defense goes out the window brah

I've seen this play out a few times. The law thinks you've had time to think about your actions. The fact you go back outside to cause harm I think it 2nd degree.

Yeah y'all buggin with this she should've been in the house stuff. How about them chicks shouldn't have been at HER house. It's my house I can be in it out outside it. I don't have to go in because you came to it. You come here to threaten me I'm defending aggressively. The cop didn't have a lot of time to react but still damn bruh you had to kill her ?? It's always shoot to kill with them smh

Bruh if you kid came to somebody house 5 deep to jump them and got poped are you accepting that.
who said i would accept it?

i would hate that my child be in either situation.

now back to you,

if God forbid your daughter was about to be poked, and a cop shoots the girl who was about to stab her....is your first reaction to be thankful your child isnt hurt or tell the cop what he should did?

so again i say, them adults are responsible for this. john law shouldnt be n option

Back