Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

Niggas can’t defend themselves can’t talk back can’t eyeball like I’m sorry I can’t see how non police can make it seem like she was wrong

Was she trying to stab someone or not?

Nobody knows who called the police

Dude pulled up and see a girl with a knife charge two people and try to literally cause arm with a weapon that can kill.

Unfortunately the difference here is that we may have a dead girls who name we wouldnt have known.. to a girl who is. Known... that a tough pill to swallow

They wasn’t fighting. Girl went inside got a knife and literally charged those two while they was standing on the sidewalk.

Because they tried to jump her. Nigga you not police don’t act like you don’t know how fights between teens happen

yall keep painting this like the cop saved someones life 🤦🏿‍♀️ NEWSFLASH: he took a life. so what if she had a knife???? that's what's tasers and take downs are for.

The pigs gun stopped a potential stabbing.

If you should be mad at anyone be mad at the adults allowing all this shit.
Wasn't there some movie theater incident months back and an older couple were trying to stop a fight and ended up getting jumped?
I believe the general consensus then was sometimes u gotta leave these lil wild ass kids alone.

Here's my opinion.

I think one way to drastically decrease violence with the Police force is to take away deadly weapons from any officer that has ever used one.

So basically regardless if the cop is in the right or the wrong if they deploy their service weapon and use it then that should be the end of that. They can still remain a police officer and make their money and go to work but they would pretty much become a resource officer.

Remember that Police Officers are not supposed to be going to work everyday looking for reasons to fire their gun. Their gun is there as a last resort. They are Peace Officers before they are killers.

If you're a Police Officer and you feel like you can't do your job as a Cop without having a gun on you then you simply cannot serve on the force.

There are cops who go their whole careers without busting their guns in the line of duty. Theirs cops who the only time they've ever fired their gun as in training.

Just like in the military every single one of us is not Rambo. More than 95% of the service members in the military have only ever fired their weapons during organized training and have never fired a weapon in the field or in combat. It's not like every soldier is walking around strapped and locked and loaded ready for war. Most of them niggas ain't bussin at shit. It' the same for most cops.

So what do we do about that?

Simply takeaway the duty weapon from officers who deploy it in the line of duty. It's not like only a few cops are allowed to use their guns. Every cop who is equipped with one can use it and is trained to use it.

So if they really believe that it's just bad apples then they should have no issues taking away the guns from officers that have had to use them. If you're truly not a bad apple then you can carry on with your job as a Police Officer without a gun. If you can't then you should no longer be a cop. Period.

furthermore if my daughter showed up to someones house looking to fight and they brandished a knife to protect themselves the field of blame would be on my daughter.

i would hope either some adults would break it up or a cop before anyone ended up dead

its just that simple
so the irresponsibly local adults watching this ...allowed it to get this far and thus allow the cop to have to make the decision on how he wanted to stop this.

like i said...blame them adults.

them adults left them kids unprotected so be more mad at the adults...that doesnt mean im siding with the cop and i can admit he may have been wrong in how he handled it.

but the more we adults leave shit in the hands of the cops......we cant be but so mad at how they decide to handle it.

we are more than capable of policing ourselves and de escalating shit when we want to,.

if we hate the police, dont make them an external option to shit that can handled internally.

i dont think thats asking too much. cuz chick wouldnt have had a knife, no cops would be called and them chicks would have to fight one on one, no jumping. and everyone makes it home.

Race didn't watch the video or she's blind. She's acting like the cop shot someone who was just standing around waving a knife. That's not what happened. He shot someone who was in the process of trying to stab someone else. How the fuck are you supposed to de-escalate a situation like that in half a second.

No one is praising this cop or acting like he's a hero. We just are responding based on the actual facts and not some bullshit scenario made up in our heads.

Here's my opinion.

I think one way to drastically decrease violence with the Police force is to take away deadly weapons from any officer that has ever used one.

So basically regardless if the cop is in the right or the wrong if they deploy their service weapon and use it then that should be the end of that. They can still remain a police officer and make their money and go to work but they would pretty much become a resource officer.

Remember that Police Officers are not supposed to be going to work everyday looking for reasons to fire their gun. Their gun is there as a last resort. They are Peace Officers before they are killers.

If you're a Police Officer and you feel like you can't do your job as a Cop without having a gun on you then you simply cannot serve on the force.

There are cops who go their whole careers without busting their guns in the line of duty. Theirs cops who the only time they've ever fired their gun as in training.

Just like in the military every single one of us is not Rambo. More than 95% of the service members in the military have only ever fired their weapons during organized training and have never fired a weapon in the field or in combat. It's not like every soldier is walking around strapped and locked and loaded ready for war. Most of them niggas ain't bussin at shit. It' the same for most cops.

So what do we do about that?

Simply takeaway the duty weapon from officers who deploy it in the line of duty. It's not like only a few cops are allowed to use their guns. Every cop who is equipped with one can use it and is trained to use it.

So if they really believe that it's just bad apples then they should have no issues taking away the guns from officers that have had to use them. If you're truly not a bad apple then you can carry on with your job as a Police Officer without a gun. If you can't then you should no longer be a cop. Period.

I don't see how that would stop anything.

Im sure that there are plenty of cops that would be glad to shoot niggas up if it meant they could collect their same paycheck while not having to go on patrol.

They went to her house to jump her

But she was the aggressor

Fuck u niggas be talking bout sometimes

They wasn’t fighting. She literally charged them. While they was standing on the sidewalk.

And let’s be real. She should have been inside of you feel like you bout to get jump. If you have time to argue with some one go call the police, go get a knife and come back outside. You want things to escalate.

Back