Welcome To aBlackWeb

was she wrong?

It seem like to me the dinner hadn't taken place yet, she didn't need no dinner for that anyway. Like Du said if you gotta sneak and do stuff it ain't anything you should be doing in the first place
Is it the journey or the destination?

Ooh wee nobody ain say nan bout discounts. I sho's loves me a discount.

?
I was once told we ll pay full price when I mentioned that my ex could get me a crazy discount

this when I knew females operate on a different frequency

Nigga should've been a been a better criminal if he didn't want his broad going to her ex for a job. Man's options were limited, whatever he got was gonna be degrading in some way regardless.

this. i literally encourage titty shirts and a bubbly attitude when she has deals to do with men

meh...i cant get into their movie family dynamic...but most grown couples are not taking their money problems to the whole fam like that
But go to them to get homie lumped up

If I recall she did that shit on tha sly...

Prolly just triggered some insecurities in Lem about whatelse she doin’ on tha sneak...I can definitely understand where he’s comin’ from...pause no homillz

This.

That post left some things out like how she was all flirty w/ her ex Whispering in his ear, agreeing to go on dates w/ him.

She was foul AF. And remember she was ready to at least catch an assault charge at her own wedding cuz Lem's ex was grinding on him.

You cool with this then you cool with that scenario in Indecent Proposal.

Slippery slope.
i was hot watching that movie...

its one thing to take the money and fuck....but after they broke up she went back to the rich nigga.......thats flagrant

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nope.

I figure out why he get mad at this: he overstepped his personal sense of self-reliance as a man and bruised his pride. Quite detrimential to preserve some credit as the man in the couple.

But here's the trouble: he dug his feet way too deep into the hole. He need some help. Better be this man than his family: toxic niggas in families are going to put he and his grandchildren down about that for the remainder of their lives.

But if it goes as far as the man eliciting or evoking both sexual and romantic favors in exchange of his help and that yoy agreed in this by having you simply wearing the jewelry he bought for you..? Nah man, you've being sneaky AF.

And your ex-flame might be either too handsome or too much good on bed to just ignore both your couple and the incoming red flags and creepiness coming from him.

Back