Welcome To aBlackWeb

was she wrong?

Oh nahhhhh she was gonna go to dinner with the nigga fuck that and why the fuck was the nigga flexin on Lem like nigga you know he a felon

And it was a light skin nigga in the 90s Lem was completely in the right. I ain’t saying the family gotta starve and then the nigga know how much you getting paid too smh

Yea. I don’t think you be rude but if you was the boss as a real nigga ain’t no respect for that relationship
Damn I actually can respect a man trying to get his life together I put a lot of niggas on in real life

Now if he took the chick I was in love with from me....he may be cleaning toilets lmao

Okay.... But those doesn't change the fact that she's wrong.

Can't use your family to help your husband get a job, but they show up and out to beat his ass.

Whole family wrong

Good point. They looked at him bad but they had goons on call hmmmm.

Some of yall niggas belong on the black version of the show shameless if they ever make one.

Got damn yall niggas is some sick ass individuals

Yeah she wrong from several different angles. First off why she even still dealing with dude close enough to even pull those strings like that . And NO I'm not gonna be desperate enough for job to slide up under dudes position in no manner ??

Y
Yeah she wrong from several different angles. First off why she even still dealing with dude close enough to even pull those strings like that . And NO I'm not gonna be desperate enough for job to slide up under dudes position in no manner ??
Yea?

how ole Coca Cola doing?

oh you ain’t know?
I’m still mad about them glasses hoe.

Back