Welcome To aBlackWeb

was she wrong?

And what the fuck that got to do with the thread?

Why the fuck y'all stay trying to make shit personal?
Relax ur cape....I’m making a point that women can hang w niggas and not give up the box
I used the Race example cuz we all know about it....
It makes more sense than using a random situation u know nothing of

And the nigga can invite his ex and grind on her at his wedding but she can’t hit up her ex to get him a job?

Her family had several people who had resources

Exactly.

Terry & Miles both worked for law firms. I'm sure they had plenty on connections.

Kenny was employed, Lem went to him

Bird worked in a shop. I'm sure some their BF/Husbands had jobs that was looking for folks.

Like you said there were some other options before the ex. Shit even she knew she had to be a lil "extra" w/ him to him even agreeing to help her.

Exactly.

Terry & Miles both worked for law firms. I'm sure they had plenty on connections.

Bird worked in a shop. I'm sure some their BF/Husbands had jobs that was looking for folks.

Like you said there were some other options before the ex. Shit even she knew she had to be a lil "extra" w/ him to him even agreeing to help her.
What was the niggas qualifications ? The ex was a for sure job tho

plus I’m certain her family ain’t want herdealing w an ex con anyway so why go to them

Relax ur cape....I’m making a point that women can hang w niggas and not give up the box
I used the Race example cuz we all know about it....
It makes more sense than using a random situation u know nothing of
Whatever nigga.... You know what you be doing

Exactly.

Elzo being willfully ignorant at this point..

Playing devil's advocate cuz he bored. All the right points been made to dead his whole argument

It was a mutually beneficial interaction.... he got to smell her perfume , she got her man a job....how she posed to know homie was gonna behave like a teenager and get himself beatdown in the process

It was a mutually beneficial interaction.... he got to smell her perfume , she got her man a job....how she posed to know homie was gonna behave like a teenager and get himself beatdown in the process
Not an argument.

Even if she didn't know, not knowing doesn't absolve you of guilt.

But she was being sneaky, which means she did know.

So either way she wrong

Not an argument.

Even if she didn't know, not knowing doesn't absolve you of guilt.

But she was being sneaky, which means she did know.

So either way she wrong
U ve never withheld shit from ur s/o knowing that it would set them off even if u don’t think u did anything wrong ?

Back