Welcome To aBlackWeb

was she wrong?

She was getting gifts going on dates while you wasn’t.

What’s the difference Lololololol

she threw herself out there for YOU....and came back like a boomerang mane lol

tumblr_m726vsbbvI1r84aico1_400.gif

she could have been with that man if she wanted him like that

So there weren't loads of options available to them like you said before? Great
and whats your point?

at the end of the day i dont recall them being on the streets.

fuck all that other stuff.....we just gotta be broke together before i place my wife in a situation like that.

Niggas likin' your wife doesn't mean she gon fuck
the problem was not him offering a gift...it was her taking it.

she took it while knowing the situation she just did with him to get her husband work.

but lets pretend she took it to not anger him.....why wear it when she know he aint gonna be around?

she just as foul as whynita in dead presidents.

the problem was not him offering a gift...it was her taking it.

she took it while knowing the situation she just did with him to get her husband work.

but lets pretend she took it to not anger him.....why wear it when she know he aint gonna be around?

she just as foul as whynita in dead presidents.
What if she was gonna pawn it? And give him the bread

Idc if it's a filet-o-fish from McDonalds, May better not accept nothin from a brawd he used to mess wit and still trynna get wit him. Takin a big ass bite in my face, but later tell me it was necessary to help me get a job.
:tuh:Get all the way df outta here and my face.

To discuss her man getting a job ....u catch more flies w honey

this. i literally encourage titty shirts and a bubbly attitude when she has deals to do with men

How bout talking about it too I dunno..... The big ass family they see every weekend

meh...i cant get into their movie family dynamic...but most grown couples are not taking their money problems to the whole fam like that

Idc if it's a filet-o-fish from McDonalds, May better not accept nothin from a brawd he used to mess wit and still trynna get wit him. Takin a big ass bite in my face, but later tell me it was necessary to help me get a job.
:tuh:Get all the way df outta here and my face.
What about a discount?

Back