Welcome To aBlackWeb

was she wrong?

Like y'all forgetting the whole part where she was SNEAKING and trying to hide the shit from him...

If you gotta sneak it's prolly wrong.

And if it's wrong you shouldn't be doing it.

She went full steam ahead and tried to pretend the shit didn't happen.

She was a sneaky woman. Y'all looking just at the job... The actions she took to get him that job all suggest she ain't the one. You can't just ignore alllllll that cuz it's gainful employment. Know who you with.

But a woman who goes to an ex to look out for her husband ain't moving like a woman I'd want to call my wife.

You can't be that naive.

its not naive bruh lol

thats your choice in how to feel about it

everybody doesnt put that shit above all in life

my point was beyond love and whatever she got going with this nigga

her base intent was to get the nigga on and thats not a crime in my eyes

yeah ya'll gotta talk about how she went about it but fuck throwing everything away

its not naive bruh lol

thats your choice in how to feel about it

everybody doesnt put that shit above all in life

my point was beyond love and whatever she got going with this nigga

her base intent was to get the nigga on and thats not a crime in my eyes

yeah ya'll gotta talk about how she went about it but fuck throwing everything away

So her brain being automatically wired to going specifically that nigga isn't a flag.

There's a lot of ways to look out for somebody. She went specifically to her ex.

The entire reason that was the option was because the person writing KNEW it would cause drama. It was intended to cause drama. It was a major plot point. So 100% yes we was wrong. She chose an option that had a high likelihood of ending in drama. I need someone on my team who actively avoids drama. Not jump right into it head first

So her brain being automatically wired to going specifically that nigga isn't a flag.

There's a lot of ways to look out for somebody. She went specifically to her ex.

The entire reason that was the option was because the person writing KNEW it would cause drama. It was intended to cause drama. It was a major plot point. So 100% yes we was wrong. She chose an option that had a high likelihood of ending in drama. I need someone on my team who actively avoids drama. Not jump right into it head first

didnt say it wasnt a flag mane lol

life doesnt run on flags

ok, she was wrong for the way she did the shit

he still handled it like an idiot

her motive was to get some money in that mans pocket...period, cant hate it

i understand being pissed about how the shit came about...but if you were working or had something going the shit probably wouldnt have been on her mind

if it was that foul, leave her......but keep your fucking job lmao....keep a cool head, stay free, and win in due time
What about her wearing a bracelet from him and agreeing to go to dinner with him? She foul on every level.

commissary necessary mane lmaoooo

aight aight she wrong damn

what about the bills tho

Back