Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Wack 100 Says Nipsey Hussle Wasn't A Hip-Hop

I love Tip but Lil Wayne got caught with A gun and got sent up for 2 years and I'm pretty sure Wayne and Cash Money got waaaaay more paper than Tip.

I believe 100% that Tip did snitch and it doesn't change how I feel about him as a person or his music. He's still one of my favorite entertainers.
Wasn't Wayne in NY where guns are illegal? GA guns aren't illegal and if not mistaken the courts made him make all those 1800 crime stop videos as a sentence other shit after paying the money. The court tried to bury him in the hiphop and the streets

Wasn't Wayne in NY where guns are illegal? GA guns aren't illegal and if not mistaken the courts made him make all those 1800 crime stop videos as a sentence other shit after paying the money. The court tried to bury him in the hiphop and the streets
so let me get this straight. snitching ain;t ok, but making a commerical about snitching is cool, as long as you doing it to get out of jail?

so let me get this straight. snitching ain;t ok, but making a commerical about snitching is cool, as long as you doing it to get out of jail?
I didn't say none of that. Who TI snitch on? Only person who went to prison was himself. The court/state got a bunch millions out of him and made him do a crime stopper commercial.

The nigga was facing a lot of time but being a celebrity got him out of prison by embarrassing himself. Not saying what he did is right or wrong but the nigga didn't snitch

I didn't say none of that. Who TI snitch on? Only person who went to prison was himself. The court/state got a bunch millions out of him and made him do a crime stopper commercial.

The nigga was facing a lot of time but being a celebrity got him out of prison by embarrassing himself. Not saying what he did is right or wrong but the nigga didn't snitch
/discussion

I love Tip but Lil Wayne got caught with A gun and got sent up for 2 years and I'm pretty sure Wayne and Cash Money got waaaaay more paper than Tip.

I believe 100% that Tip did snitch and it doesn't change how I feel about him as a person or his music. He's still one of my favorite entertainers.

I believe NY gun laws are more strict than ATL....this TI snitch shit been going on forever.

I had a question about Nip. People talk about Nip helping the community, but he got killed for calling a guy a snitch. Isn't that kinda defending neighborhood criminals?

He believed a man should stand up for what they did

"Where ya code at"

Back