Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Wack 100 Says Nipsey Hussle Wasn't A Hip-Hop

I don't understand how a convicted felon can get caught with that much firepower and come home after a year. the pills alone should have gotten him more time than that. who else you know with priors got caught with an arsenal like that and was home a year later???

Im from the A and TI is a legend down here but that bullshit don't add up. He ran Alfaomega off Grand Hustle for snitching but he coming home after 12 months on federal firearm charges with priors. Come on man. I guess Lo was right. Maybe it is 2 sides.

I understand that but he doesn't have sealed paperwork he didn't snitch on nobody sooooo. They used buddy as a punching bag but people still don't see it. They had the biggest rapper in the south doing crime stoppers.

Y'all got to think man outside the box of good politics

man im a lawyer if you think they were happy with him doing a year and a snitch on your friends commercial, then i really hope you aren't doing criminal activities cause you not too quick on the mental tip. (no pun intended)

I be trying to tell em.

But then I'm being mean.

:mybad:

man im a lawyer dogg
trust me when i tell you this please
for the thousandth time being a rapper does not GET YOU OUT of criminal charges. Particularly with the Feds. Also when you a multiple time felon. if you think they were happy with him doing a year and a snitch on your friends commercial, then i really hope you aren't doing criminal activities cause you not too quick on the mental tip. (no pun intended)
Then counselor riddle me this.........he told on nobody, got caught with army guns and pills. Told on nobody because he bought them from an undercover ATF agent. By the feds no doubt so lawyer what's the miss here. Learn me something playa because you're the smartest person in the room and the floors your's

It is very very difficult and rare to obtain paperwork on a snitch because a good snitch is someone federal agents want to keep concealed to aid with other cases or for their own protection. Also unless you elect to take the trial to jury trial, unlike the movies most snitches dont have to testify unless their presence is necessary or they are witness to a crime. Most snitches can take a plea deal so long as what they say can lead to significant information or a breakthrough in a case but not necessarily a conviction. Which is what makes them even harder to detect. Snitches are often kept confidential or away from the file for their own protection and for future use depending on the case. This is very popular in cases such as cartel or large syndicate cases where federal agents are trying to bring down large organizations.

Even if you tried to find Tip's paperwork unless you work for the attorney general or FBI or got snitched and request it, that's not going to be public record you can find and pull. If the FBI ever posted Tip's paperwork he could sue the entire bureau for hundreds of millions and win.
The niggas he snitched on can request it ....

Now TI the world most known unknown snitch huh

Niggas really pressed because he got good lawyers and the Feds/State cared more about money *that he still giving them* then locking up some felon with guns

Troy Ave ain't done shit worth having an opinion on imo

He *insert a random BK nigga* status

TI a whole legend and y'all putting smut on his name

Back