Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Wack 100 Says Nipsey Hussle Wasn't A Hip-Hop

It is very very difficult and rare to obtain paperwork on a snitch because a good snitch is someone federal agents want to keep concealed to aid with other cases or for their own protection. Also unless you elect to take the trial to jury trial, unlike the movies most snitches dont have to testify unless their presence is necessary or they are witness to a crime. Most snitches can take a plea deal so long as what they say can lead to significant information or a breakthrough in a case but not necessarily a conviction. Which is what makes them even harder to detect. Snitches are often kept confidential or away from the file for their own protection and for future use depending on the case. This is very popular in cases such as cartel or large syndicate cases where federal agents are trying to bring down large organizations.

Even if you tried to find Tip's paperwork unless you work for the attorney general or FBI or got snitched and request it, that's not going to be public record you can find and pull. If the FBI ever posted Tip's paperwork he could sue the entire bureau for hundreds of millions and win.

Lol bruh, it's obvious you don't kno wtf you talkin bout

explain 69 case then, that was the feds takin down an organization & he's all in that paperwork

cuz you mos def gotta take the stand & point 'em out if you rattin

mf could easily file a motion of discovery if TI snitched on 'em & get that paperwork

now, I thought he snitched at 1st when I seen the time he got... but I've never seen the black & white, who did he snitch on?

Serious question. You can't be on some some stop snitching shit, AND some let's better our community shit. If my neighbor told on somebody doing dirt in my community I wouldn't give him shit for it.

You're against the criminals, and the people helping the police to stop the criminals?

Nigga proceed to carry on.

it’s so much wrong with the post.

first the defendant is given a discovery. U can actually take that shit home with u lol. In the discovery it will say pretty everything without names. they will offer u a plea. U say no and motion the court for the identity of the snitch.

the judge will probably deny that motion and the prosecutors will offer u another deal. Once u say no we going to trial ur lawyer motions the court for the identity of the snitch. He makes it clear ur going to trial and u have the right to question ur accuser. He also explains to the court that he can’t prepare a defense without knowing who is going to take the stand against u. The judge will then order the prosecution to name the snitch.

again the courts will try to protect the identity of the snitchin hopes u take a plea. If u go to trial that person name is out there.

Niggas testified against el chapo and all their names are out there. Every mob snitch name is out there. Some way T.I. is the federal governments most protected snitch? All on Instagram? Doing shows on tv and arenas around the country?

man c’mon

It is my personal opinion that T.I. hot. Going by how shit supposed to be. Since there is no paperwork and it can't be stamped that T.I. is a snitch. So you really not supposed to call that man a snitch in public like how Wack 100 just did. Around your own people you can say "that nigga T.I. hot". Calling a nigga a snitch in public without the paperwork leads to a lot problems normally.

Based on all that shit T.I. got caught with and him being a prior felon. I don't give a fuck how much money he supposedly paid. If I know T.I. I WOULD NEVER EVER DISCUSS OR DO ANYTHING CRIMINAL AROUND HIM. Matter of fact I wouldn't be around the nigga anymore.

Common sense lets you know T.I. situation ain't right.

Last edited:
I'm just being an asshole y'all lmaoooooolololololol

Niggas will give Troy Ave shit for snitching but if TI do it - cuz niggas love TI he gets a pass LOLOLOLOLOL

Some of the shit dont add up to me but hey to me it's aaaalll entertainment. Like I said, personally I think he did but honestly I dont care because I don't idolize rappers (except Pac and 50 Cent) and I'm just here for the good music !!

A pass? Where?

This shit happened over 10 years ago and he still catching shit from it.

Nigga proceed to carry on.

Naw, I'm for real. Im not trying to shit on this man, but I'm being honest about him. Did he turn away criminals like he turned away snitches? You can't embrace the people spreading violence, guns, and drugs in your community, then turn away people that talk to the police, while saying you want to improve your community. You need to have that same energy towards the negative influences too.

Nip was trying to be on both sides, or am I wrong? I could be. Just let me know how.

Naw, I'm for real. Im not trying to shit on this man, but I'm being honest about him. Did he turn away criminals like he turned away snitches? You can't embrace the people spreading violence, guns, and drugs in your community, then turn away people that talk to the police, while saying you want to improve your community. You need to have that same energy towards the negative influences too.

Nip was trying to be on both sides, or am I wrong? I could be. Just let me know how.
you wrong fam

Then counselor riddle me this.........he told on nobody, got caught with army guns and pills. Told on nobody because he bought them from an undercover ATF agent. By the feds no doubt so lawyer what's the miss here. Learn me something playa because you're the smartest person in the room and the floors your's
everything isn't public.

Then counselor riddle me this.........he told on nobody, got caught with army guns and pills. Told on nobody because he bought them from an undercover ATF agent. By the feds no doubt so lawyer what's the miss here. Learn me something playa because you're the smartest person in the room and the floors your's

I'm only speaking on the bold. A person can tell on anything they choose to. A cocaine kingpin can tell on a person who they know killed some people and sell heroin that they have nothing to do with case or personal wise. A person doesn't have to tell on someone only involving their case to get a deal for telling. As long as the feds deem that information good and credible said snitching person can get a deal.

Long Post:

Nip wasn't considered a legend in his time. Could we at least all agree on that?

But...death has a way of making people grow fonder of certain figures in the culture, especially if they were loved by many when they were alive.

"Legend" like anything and everything else is subjective anyway. And it's important to remember that Wack is no less than 87 years old, this nigga is ancient in hip hop years. Meanwhile there's an ENTIRE generation of kids and young adults that came of age entirely on Nipsey and artists who came up in the digital era.

There's a whole demographic out there of young folks that don't know SHIT about staying up late to watch Yo MTV Raps or rushing home from school to catch Rap City Da Bassment, but know all about seeing a new artist break and catch fire from sites like 2DopeBoys and DatPiff.

How dafuck can we tell a 20 year old that's been following Nip on their favorite rap blog since they were 11, that he ain't a legend to them?

They'll eventually inherit the culture after us Young OGs age out and/or pass away anyway, so again...it's all subjective.

Long Post:

Nip wasn't considered a legend in his time. Could we at least all agree on that?

But...death has a way of making people grow fonder of certain figures in the culture, especially if they were loved by many when they were alive.

"Legend" like anything and everything else is subjective anyway. And it's important to remember that Wack is no less than 87 years old, this nigga is ancient in hip hop years. Meanwhile there's an ENTIRE generation of kids and young adults that came of age entirely on Nipsey and artists who came up in the digital era.

There's a whole demographic out there of young folks that don't know SHIT about staying up late to watch Yo MTV Raps or rushing home from school to catch Rap City Da Bassment, but know all about seeing a new artist break and catch fire from sites like 2DopeBoys and DatPiff.

How dafuck can we tell a 20 year old that's been following Nip on their favorite rap blog since they were 11, that he ain't a legend to them?

They'll eventually inherit the culture after us Young OGs age out and/or pass away anyway, so again...it's all subjective.

Wack isn't that old and Nip wasn't that young. He was the about same age as J Cole and Wale, and a little older than Kendrick, Meek, and Drake.

I get what you're saying about being a legend to THEM, but the problem with that is it takes away from calling someone a legend. Tyler thre Creator has a fan base, and is probably a legend to some people... he's not a legend though.

Back