Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Wack 100 Says Nipsey Hussle Wasn't A Hip-Hop

That can make him a great man, but this is talking about music. He's not a musical legend. Kaepernick's done great shit too... he's not a football legend.

Im not hating on him, just being honest. He wasn't a rap legend and wasn't going to become one. His window on that closed.

Grammy nominated on your first album is fucking legendary!

Doing it all alone with your team and no label backing besides distribution Ian legendary.

Victory Lap is a Classic album

The Marathon, Crewshaw, Slauson Boy 2 and Mailbox Money 2 are classic mixtapes.

Lemme ask, did you even listen to any of these? Or are you basing this off of radio hits???

I know. He’s a legend.

Niggas love E and Dre but hates on Drake and K. West
Eazy E and Dre arguably changed hip hop and paved the way for the majority of west coast artists and music.

Without Eazy, NWA wouldn't work. Eazy was the front man and that's because he was a character and marketable. You couldn't put yella or ren as the front man.

Eazy has a unique voice, was little and funny.

Even if cube had the first verses in their most famous songs "Straight outta Compton and fuck tha police" he didn't outshine eazy. I'd say their verses are equally rememberable.

Also Eazy signed bone thugs who paved the way for the drakes and nellys

He also signed black eyed peas and many more.

And Dre on the other hand created the west coast sound as we know it. He popularized G funk. Brought snoop and nate in the game who are no doubt legends and changed the game as well.

His damn brother saved hip hops biggest label def jam. While ye still cant even get his publishing from them.

Eazy also had the best deal in hip hop when it came to earning from CDs. Think he got like one dollar per cd sale. That's unheard of.

Grammy nominated on your first album is fucking legendary!

Doing it all alone with your team and no label backing besides distribution Ian legendary.

Victory Lap is a Classic album

The Marathon, Crewshaw, Slauson Boy 2 and Mailbox Money 2 are classic mixtapes.

Lemme ask, did you even listen to any of these? Or are you basing this off of radio hits???

Those things are impressive but they don't make him a legend.

NOPE! Like most people I haven't listened to them. I've only heard a couple of his songs. I thought he was alright. Didn't have a big urge to hear more of him. You gotta get off the internet, and out into the real world. People didn't know his shit like that.

Let's make sure you're not moving the goalposts. Can you name me some more current rappers with barely any radio play/ commercial success that are legends?

That can make him a great man, but this is talking about music. He's not a musical legend. Kaepernick's done great shit too... he's not a football legend.

Im not hating on him, just being honest. He wasn't a rap legend and wasn't going to become one. His window on that closed.

Ok

but dig this

Kap may not go to the NFL hof & be considered a "football legend"

but he will be seen as a legend for what he stood (or better yet kneeled) for

same way Nip can be seen as a legend for what he stood for

Ok

but dig this

Kap may not go to the NFL hof & be considered a "football legend"

but he will be seen as a legend for what he stood (or better yet kneeled) for

same way Nip can be seen as a legend for what he stood for

Ya, but that's why I said this is talking about music, and that he's not a musical legend.

Back