Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Wack 100 Says Nipsey Hussle Wasn't A Hip-Hop

Nah I realized you said it was your favorite as opposed to it being a goat album in general and I don't care about what you like or don't.

@Goldie I've finally seen the light as to why you consistently call these dudes
giphy.gif

not to branch into another topic but nobody ever talks about how the main nerd nigga got his dream girl through rape an shit

And I have countless more when discussing the album. These are just some I pulled up when I used the entire album name. I used VL even more when talking about the album.
View attachment 197437View attachment 197438View attachment 197439View attachment 197440View attachment 197441

DAwg literally on every forum is the same shit! Everyone Victory Lap as album of year in 2018.

Shits annoying how quick people forgot.

Shit got me sick reading these clowns talking this crazy shit!

TMC.

This nigga sniffin glue

Niggas weren’t putting work in thei communities like Nip!

Only rapper to do that.

Hire convicts, own shopping center in hood, Vector 90, Marathon Clothing, Free haircuts to youth, free clothes to dudes who just got out, own label, independent of course, proud to pay, never talked shit about anyone, stand up dude in the game and we’ll respected across every hood in LA. Dude was in Grape St and Nickersons in the same DAY!!!!! That’s legendary shit. Nobody can do that shit!

Low income housing to people in his community to combat gentrification.

Victory Album of the year in 2018. Easily!

The Marathon
Crewshaw
Mailbox Money 2
Slauson Boy 2

These are amazing fucking pieces of work. All “mixtapes” we can say. But it’s fire.

If y’all haven’t listened and still talking shit, you a damn fool and you’re opinion isn’t valid.

Plenty more shit we don’t know.

That’s a legend in my eyes.

If you don’t know what Vector 90 is look it’s up.

I’m amazed at wack and all these supposed to be street niggas swearing ti snitched. T.I. had an entrapment defense. All his lawyer had to do was say my client never intended to purchase guns until his bodyguard said he should. His bodyguard got bagged and got the guns from the feds. They put the bug in tip ear.

on top of that his status as a star puts him in harms way and so his lawyer also had a circumstance defense. That’s how he got that shit knocked down. His lawyer probably told the prosecutor I will be putting in motions to suppress evidence for a year lol.

as far as paperwork goes. Street niggas know if u take the stand there is a record of it. Even if a person is an informant there is a paper trail that may not say their name but u should be able to figure it out. There isn’t even a discovery out here that niggas can point to and say tip snitched. Just the old how he get that deal if he ain’t snitch bullshit.

Niggas weren’t putting work in thei communities like Nip!

Only rapper to do that.

Hire convicts, own shopping center in hood, Vector 90, Marathon Clothing, Free haircuts to youth, free clothes to dudes who just got out, own label, independent of course, proud to pay, never talked shit about anyone, stand up dude in the game and we’ll respected across every hood in LA. Dude was in Grape St and Nickersons in the same DAY!!!!! That’s legendary shit. Nobody can do that shit!

Low income housing to people in his community to combat gentrification.

Victory Album of the year in 2018. Easily!

The Marathon
Crewshaw
Mailbox Money 2
Slauson Boy 2

These are amazing fucking pieces of work. All “mixtapes” we can say. But it’s fire.

If y’all haven’t listened and still talking shit, you a damn fool and you’re opinion isn’t valid.

Plenty more shit we don’t know.

That’s a legend in my eyes.

If you don’t know what Vector 90 is look it’s up.

That can make him a great man, but this is talking about music. He's not a musical legend. Kaepernick's done great shit too... he's not a football legend.

Im not hating on him, just being honest. He wasn't a rap legend and wasn't going to become one. His window on that closed.

Back