Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Video of Chicago Mass Shooting ,1 month old shot in the head

@Race Jones u no sign the city having police on every corner in the safest neighborhood in the city when the resources can be better served elsewhere?

now just send cops to the hood like they dont exacerbate crime

ladies and gentleman i present to you A COON WEB

View attachment 580286
Well there were 80 plus shootings in the city this past weekend and there was not a single shooting were in the neighborhood where the cops were posted

dont u think that’s a waste of resources?

nice gif

being in the suburbs doesn't mean you have money
Well yes you’re right

listen man my hands are tied

blow the shit up if you want change on a grand scale

anything else then you don’t want it because nothing works

the fact folks are buying into the white mans lie of how crime and punishment functions in society has me in total shock lmao

crime isnt a natural occurrence

anyway, this is what me and the organization im apart of are studying to reduce community violence in philly

View attachment 580279

View attachment 580280

View attachment 580281

View attachment 580282

View attachment 580283
Thank you for posting this Race!!! 🤗

I just hooked up with a grass roots org in the city and this is exactly what our focus is

I'm sharing this with them right now because they need to see this kind of framework laid out succinctly and comprehensively

Well there were 80 plus shootings in the city this past weekend and there was not a single shooting were in the neighborhood where the cops were posted

dont u think that’s a waste of resources?

nice gif

cops cant, dont, wont, stop the shootings where you live nor the ones in the hood.

wasted resources is them existing period.

Well yes you’re right

listen man my hands are tied

blow the shit up if you want change on a grand scale

anything else then you don’t want it because nothing works
What is that gonna do, they did that already here and all it did was spread the violence in other places

Thank you for poating this Race!!! 🤗

I just hooked up a grass roots org in the city and this is exactly what our focus is

I'm sharing this with them right now because they need to see this kind of framework laid out succinctly and comprehensively

Youre welcome sis-star 🌟 ❣ and dont hesitate to share stuff with me

Is the dope game really popping like that still. Where you need turf and they coming to you like that in Chicago?
I don’t know. I can’t really speak on their politics. But I know most times than not it’s usually about turf.

Ironically, some of these problems exist because they destroyed relatively successful black neighborhoods to make way for things like I-95 and then herded black people into ghettos afterwards.

Bruh, you're just typing and not actually paying attention to the discussion. What we've been talking about the past few pages are that this fighting has evolved to a point where its not about turf or drugs anymore. Some of these people are just on some Hatfields and McCoys shit where the only purpose is to get at rivals and they will do that by any means necessary.
So how did this start were there resources there in the beginning?

How do we know for sure?
are we gonna blow up the redneck towns and other places with violence and poverty or just where black ppl live?

And who makes the decision on what places to blow up?

Are they black,white,Latino,Asian?

I'll answer that.It would be the same white ppl who been displacing us and killing us.

Yeah you don't see how this could go wrong.....

This idea is flat out dumb and insidious.

Back