Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Video of Chicago Mass Shooting ,1 month old shot in the head

They put resources in those communities and raise the prices of rent etc which forces out a lot of black people. Keyword resources. The point is resources.

Bruh, we're talking about solving problems for the betterment of the black community, and you're bringing up gentrification which doesn't solve any problems and doesn't work for the betterment of the black community. I fail to see why you believe that it's a good example for how resources alone would be enough to end blood feuds in the hood.

Bruh, we're talking about solving problems for the betterment of the black community, and you're bringing up gentrification which doesn't solve any problems and doesn't work for the betterment of the black community. I fail to see why you believe that it's a good example for how resources alone would be enough to end blood feuds in the hood.
Niggas in here talking about fire bombing whole communities. I’m talking about resources fixing the problem. Unless I missed it. What solutions have you suggested?

I had an idea that was kind of unrealistic like if I won the lotto or something. I would like to re model all public housing to be much better. Big and spacious and all that. None of the old problems. But I would want everybody that was living there before to still have their spot. If we gonna rebuild everything up to a proper level. Hire people in the area to work on it. We got a million welders and painters out here. I know none of this is simple and idk the financial aspect of how this would work. But we need some shit like that built by negroes for negroes

Niggas in here talking about fire bombing whole communities. I’m talking about resources fixing the problem. Unless I missed it. What solutions have you suggested?

Bruh, I've said that I agree with you that investing into poor neighborhoods is a way to help the neighborhoods and lower crime. I also said I don't know how you end generational beefs, but I don't believe resources alone with do that because they aren't killing each other over financial reasons.

If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.

I had an idea that was kind of unrealistic like if I won the lotto or something. I would like to re model all public housing to be much better. Big and spacious and all that. None of the old problems. But I would want everybody that was living there before to still have their spot. If we gonna rebuild everything up to a proper level. Hire people in the area to work on it. We got a million welders and painters out here. I know none of this is simple and idk the financial aspect of how this would work. But we need some shit like that built by negroes for negroes
Things like this are being done. Just not in apartment blocks but homes.

Bruh, I've said that I agree with you that investing into poor neighborhoods is a way to help the neighborhoods and lower crime. I also said I don't know how you end generational beefs, but I don't believe resources alone with do that because they aren't killing each other over financial reasons.

If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.
Resources fixes the issues that make people turn to crime. Less reason to join gangs less violence.

Public housing usually sit on some of the valuable land in a metropolitan area....first step would be paying off some politicians to allow u to operate

At what point do black billionaires /millionaires step in and say “I don’t want to drive a Mercedes anymore I’m going to build my own shit” ? Tesla was built off the governments back and there is more then enough money for a black man to follow that blueprint. All these white billionaires going to space currently. Who paid for that? The government. When does a black billionaire launch his space program with government grants and contracts?

When we get our own government? Lol but not a real short term incentive for somebody in Elon Musk level

Back