Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Video of Chicago Mass Shooting ,1 month old shot in the head

Us as a people
IDK why that shooting happened,but some of those ppl who get caught up on either side of these situations are my friends,cousins,etc etc

There's only a small percentage of ppl out here taking drastic measures in certain areas.

The answer to niggas killing niggas isn't killing niggas.

IDK why that shooting happened,but some of those ppl who get caught up on either side of these situations are my friends,cousins,etc etc

There's only a small percentage of ppl out here taking drastic measures in certain areas.

Resources are the answer.

Government gonna have to step in and blow this shit off the map so we start anew

it’s like a virus that got out of control and you can’t fix it. If it was salvageable it woulda been

Resources that’s never gonna come not gonna stop niggas affiliated from shooting niggas

Government gonna have to step in and blow this shit off the map so we start anew

it’s like a virus that got out of control and you can’t fix it. If it was salvageable it woulda been

Resources that’s never gonna come not gonna stop niggas affiliated from shooting niggas

LLS a honest effort in trying to fix what's wrong has NEVER been tried by the people who caused the problems in the first place.

bruh

random mf I've never met before tried to kill me last yr for no reason

unfortunately there's wicked people who'll shoot a mf jus to say they shot them smh
Bro you been Aite? You still in the Chatt? Praying you can find some peace man.

Where’s poverty there’s crime. Your first clue.

Again, that's normal crime i.e., people selling elicit substances to make money. People shooting random people for shits and giggles isn't normal and has nothing to do with socio-economic status. That's the kinda shit you see from psychopaths, and you're just as likely to find them in the suburbs as the hood.

fuck outta here with that shit you on bruh

Me and my fam,friends,and associates are from those places,live in those places and be in those places.

Kill the system that put ppl in these positions not the ppl who are already victims of that system.

white ppl commit crime too so their shit should be blown up too.

You talking about killing niggas when I'm niggas.

Back