Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Video of Chicago Mass Shooting ,1 month old shot in the head

bruh

random mf I've never met before tried to kill me last yr for no reason

unfortunately there's wicked people who'll shoot a mf jus to say they shot them smh

Something like that almost happened to me when I was in grad school. I thought it was some random shit too. It turned out that type of thing was being done as a gang initiation at the time.

There are so many things at play here. That shit is fucked up though.

It's wild that folks pulling up on blocks and anybody standing outside is a target. Folks not even really looking for their rivals just anybody will do. SMFH

There are so many things at play here. That shit is fucked up though.

It's wild that folks pulling up on blocks and anybody standing outside is a target. Folks not even really looking for their rivals just anybody will do. SMFH

I don't understand it. What's the goal of this shit? Is it really just violence for violence sake?

I don't understand it. What's the goal of this shit? Is it really just violence for violence sake?

IMO yes it's violence for violence sake. What I mean by that is they really may have issues with other gangs or neighborhoods. The thing is though these young dudes just going to shoot anybody outside in that area just to go back to their hood and brag about how they just put in work and their homies give them respect and praise for it. When in reality they didn't put in any work. Shooting at kids, women and old people should NEVER get you stripes and respect. The goal is to get at your rival not just anybody outside where the rival lives.

The biggest issue is nobody is making these youngings pay for doing that shit. What I mean by pay is getting beat the fuck up by their own for doing some fucked up reckless shit like shooting kids. They not being ostracized when they hit the jail or compound when they go to prison for that. So they don't see a problem with what they're doing.

It's more that can be added and discussed but this just part of my basic opinion on some of it.

IMO yes it's violence for violence sake. What I mean by that is they really may have issues with other gangs or neighborhoods. The thing is though these young dudes just going to shoot anybody outside in that area just to go back to their hood and brag about how they just put in work and their homies give them respect and praise for it. When in reality they didn't put in any work. Shooting at kids, women and old people should NEVER get you stripes and respect. The goal is to get at your rival not just anybody outside where the rival lives.

The biggest issue is nobody is making these youngings pay for doing that shit. What I mean by pay is getting beat the fuck up by their own for doing some fucked up reckless shit like shooting kids. They not being ostracized when they hit the jail or compound when they go to prison for that. So they don't see a problem with what they're doing.

It's more that can be added and discussed but this just part of my basic opinion on some of it.

There's truth in what you're saying for sure.

People have been saying for a long time that when you take the leadership and the old heads away from these gangs and neighborhoods, you're basically clearing the way for the recklessness of youth. I think we first started seeing that in the 90s. This is probably like the second generation where cats don't even know what its like to have accountability from OGs.

There's truth in what you're saying for sure.

People have been saying for a long time that when you take the leadership and the old heads away from these gangs and neighborhoods, you're basically clearing the way for the recklessness of youth. I think we first started seeing that in the 90s. This is probably like the second generation where cats don't even know what its like to have accountability from OGs.

The bold underlined is completely true.

It started in the early 80's when crack hit. Once crack hit you had 13 years old paying their parents rent. Shit just kept spiraling out of control as far as guidance since then.

Think about it you can take a kid who has never seen the streets give them a lot of money for their birthday. They going to start feeling themselves cause they got some change and don't have to ask their parents for shit but maybe a ride to the mall.

Now think about a teenager who making thousands of dollars a day outside on the block. Can't nobody tell them shit especially when the older person didn't put them on or really help them get into that position.

Smh at the media calling it a mass shooting for obvious reasons
Word this confused because it had me thinking it was a random shooting by some lone wolf or some DC snipers' type shit.

IDK what this was,but it looks like either some gang shit or some other gangster shit like a drug war.

If it's found out that this was random I guess it would be a mass shooting,but I see how they're trying to make street crime appear to be the same as terrorists with political agendas or angry white men from 15-50 shooting up malls and concerts.

Yea. I found this year that mass shooting was classified with 3-4 people getting shot.

I always thought it was more before they can classify as such.
In that sense I guess it would be a mass shooting,but this isn't the type of scenario that's usually called that.

I kinda see it like the distinction between a serial killer and a person who does crime or is in the military and may have killed a few ppl.

Last edited:
In that sense I guess it would be a mass shooting,but this isn't the type o scenario that's usually called that.

I kinda see it like the distinction between a serial killer and a person who does crime or is in the military and may have killed a few ppl.

Me too.

also thought it had to be some random person going on a killing spree just shooting at innocent folks.

didn’t know a mass shooting was if a gang member killed multiple dudes in a rival gang.

I was adamant that “mass shootings” was a white body issue till somebody informed me how exactly they classified them.

Back