Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

From Dog

From Hogan

From Imus

They all apologized and walked back what they said. Whether you believe they are sincere or not is up to you, but they all publicly retracted their statements. Nick is not doing that.
Nor should he.

Simply calling someone anti-semetic does not make them anti-semetic anymore than calling someone racist make them racist. You have to prove that what you are describing someone as is an accurate portrayal.

If you are not willing to do so, you are an enemy of truth.

From Dog

From Hogan

From Imus

They all apologized and walked back what they said. Whether you believe they are sincere or not is up to you, but they all publicly retracted their statements. Nick is not doing that.
Bro the guy said the word "nigger" was taken out of context. Which proves my point. There was no accountability or real apology. You don't have to try to argue everything, especially defending racists LOL. You posting PR statements that did not even explain why what they said was wrong.

Last edited:
He got the same treatment that anyone else would've got if they said the same about someone of color. I don't feel bad for bruh losing his job but I'm not saying he's wrong in what he said

That’s all I’m saying

This is a byproduct of the cancel culture.

Shit gon swing all ways for every race now

I ain't mad at none of this.

Dude felt comfortable speaking his mind on his platform.

But I'm sure he was aware of how they would react. It's not a new concept. I tell y'all all the time people see what they want to see. They like being lied to. Majority of the world is perfectly fine with painting him as something he's not because he said some shit they didn't want to hear. So they are going to forever distort his words. It is what it is. This is how people work.

Sometimes cutting ties is a natural progression. This dude is in the position to make sure all of his cast members have another platform to display their talents. I'm sure he's well on his way to that finalization.

But him speaking the truth should never stop. And I'm sure it won't. If anything this made his voice stronger in the black community. We can ignore the nick who gets dissed by Eminem and has corny shows on Nickelodeon.

But I honestly want to hear the Nick who aligns himself with the black struggle and speaks out against racial injustice and the evil in men. This is a natural progression I fucks with. I like this Nick Canon. I mean it's whatever... Sometimes certain ties have to be cut in order for you to see people as they truly are.

Nick going forward is way more respected by me at least. I can't speak for y'all. But I'm proud of dude.

Again, like has been said, if you're going to make a statement like that, be specific. The Jews that helped fund slavery, the Jews that robbed black musicians, the Jews that profited from the exploitation of blacks, etc... When you come out and make open ended statements about whole groups you're always inviting blowback from people within those groups who don't fit into that category. When white people run around saying shit like "blacks are violent" or "blacks are criminals," do we let that go and give them the benefit of the doubt that they are only talking about the criminals or do we call them out on making racist generalizations?

I never heard him say anything negative about JEWS in specific. All he stated was that the black man was the true HEBREW.

when he talks about melanin deficient people (whites) is when he talks about them being evil, savages and devoid of compassion...

like they say....HIT DOGS HOLLER....if he talking about white folks and you dont consider yourself white but JEWISH then why you mad?

I dont see shit wrong with what Nick said and Im even happier that he aint bend the knee...

I have no sympathy for these white people and their fucking tears about this. NONE

This is definitely a hill im willing to die on

Shout out nick for speaking his mind and then refusing to apologize for it.

Ill go as far as to say that the whole original jews being whatever race is a useless discussion. The modern jews fighting it and saying no we were the original jews, and black people saying no we are is useless imo. The race of a group of people from over 3k years ago does what for who?

With that said though, im an athiest, so the religious signifance of it all goes above my head, so much respect to anyone that thinks there is a religious signifance of the original race of a people from 3k years ago.

You whats crazy. Remember when the audio tapes dropped of Dog the Bounty Hunter calling black people "niggers" over and over again and A&E didnt fire him and pull the show. They just made he him a bs apology and let it ride.

You believed the marketing. Diddy is part pwner of Revolt. There are 2 other white guys who own more than Diddy. Hed have to ask if he can hire Nick if he could even get the rights to the show.

Nick ownes the rights to that shit for a long time, so if they have reruns hes gets paid.

I thought he owned WildNOut too but he said this morning he doesnt. said Viacom stole it from him and hes demanding it back

I thought he owned WildNOut too but he said this morning he doesnt. said Viacom stole it from him and hes demanding it back
Thats crazy. Cuz the interview i saw (in the past before this) said they fucked up and gave him all the rights to it when it first started, because they didnt believe in the show and thought it would last a couple episodes.
Doesnt surprise me they'd steal it, just like they did with the Scary Movie franchise with the Waynes bros. Bill Burr touches on how they steal from you in the industry in this clip. Its crazy.

Nor should he.

Simply calling someone anti-semetic does not make them anti-semetic anymore than calling someone racist make them racist. You have to prove that what you are describing someone as is an accurate portrayal.

If you are not willing to do so, you are an enemy of truth.

They didn't call him anti-semetic though. They fired him for making what they deemed to be anti-semetic remarks. If he chooses not to walk back those remarks because he believes them, then good for him. I think what he was saying was half true at most, but I can respect him sticking to his guns. Still, he's not being treated any differently than anyone else in this climate. Again, a lot of black people have been down with whites and others getting fired for anything remotely racial. You're a fool if you think that sword wouldn't cut both ways.

Bro the guy said the word "nigger" was taken out of context. Which proves my point. There was no accountability or real apology. You don't have to try to argue everything, especially defending racists LOL. You posting PR statements that did not even explain why what they said was wrong.

Stop the bullshit. I'm not defending racists. I don't know if Dog or Hogan or any of them are racist and I don't care. Ya'll always try this bullshit. Y'all make stupid arguments and then when you can't win with your stupid arguments, you try clown tactics. We weren't discussing whether any of those dudes were racist or not. We were talking about whether or not they played the media game to protect their position. My point was that they all did, and Nick is choosing not to.
I don't give a fuck if you think Dog's apology was sincere or not, his sincerity was never the point.

Back