Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

Some of yall wont admit Nick shouldnt of said some of the shit he said on that podcast, especially since he still works for people. And yall claiming Viacom is overacting, yet at the same time yall overacting to what 50 said.
This outrage culture needs to get under control.

50 cent is wack

no correlation

50 stay disappointing, aint hard to tell where he lines up.

Tough for Nick Cannon, I thought he played it too close with his rhetoric and McGriff. I understood where they were coming from.

I respected his stance when he left AGT and landed on his feet after the stand up incident. But he had to know to be careful after Desean Jacksons pearls of wisdom.

It’s been a few months and this snarky post motivated me to look for it.

This comes after Snoop went on social media to criticize both Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King. He turned on Winfrey over her interview with Michael Jackson, and King for asking Lisa Leslie about Kobe Bryant in regards to his sexual assault case in 2003, despite Bryant being killed in a helicopter crash on Jan. 26, along with his daughter Gianna, and seven others aboard.

I knew I wasn’t tripping...

And how is that cosigning speaking ill on Kobe when you literally just posted a quote about Snoop?

I wouldnt call her a coon i dont throw that word around lightly but she be out of pocket sometimes.. again its funny how niggas feel obligated to say shit at least it appears that way in many cases because thats just the way they feel they have to be instead of silence

I put her in the "tries too hard" category, especially with some of the jokes, but when it comes to her actual work in print and on tv she's good at what she does.

Some of yall wont admit Nick shouldnt of said some of the shit he said on that podcast, especially since he still works for people. And yall claiming Viacom is overacting, yet at the same time yall overacting to what 50 said.
This outrage culture needs to get under control.
While I don't have an issue with what he said,free speech means you can say whatever you want to damn near as long as you can handle the consequences.

but there's no doubt white ppl who lost their jobs for saying certain shit and then others that grinded up out that shit.

While I don't have an issue with what he said,free speech means you can say whatever you want to damn near as long as you can handle the consequences.

but there's no doubt white ppl who lost their jobs for saying certain shit and then others that grinded up out that shit.

The problem is most people can't handle the consequences of the things they say when those consequences are negative

50 cent is wack

no correlation
You and other people can hate 50, idc tbh. But I cant stand people who cant just say "i just dont like ____, fuck em". They always gotta take some fake moral stance. You'd think 50 said some Terry Crews shit about Nick from some these reactions.

This. A lot of black people been riding the cancel culture shit hard. You can't get mad when one of our own gets caught in the wake.

You and other people can hate 50, idc tbh. But I cant stand people who cant just say "i just dont like ____, fuck em". They always gotta take some fake moral stance. You'd think 50 said some Terry Crews shit about Nick from some these reactions.

With 50 it's mainly a buildup of alot of fuck shit he's done and said over the years. Damn near every person he's worked with he's intentionally started some public beef or controversy with. The shit gets old after a while and he's simply too damn old to be doing it.

Joe Rogan and other comedians been talking about this for years. Thats one of the reasons he said he doesnt work in the industry like that anymore. They'd want to police what he says on his podcast and what guests he has on if he was on a big network. And he didnt wanna be an employee to some assholes in suits.

Nick should of known better by now. When you are high up in the industry, accepting these big checks from them and on TV. Say goodbye to most of your free speech.

With 50 it's mainly a buildup of alot of fuck shit he's done and said over the years. Damn near every person he's worked with he's intentionally started some public beef or controversy with. The shit gets old after a while and he's simply too damn old to be doing it.
But what did he say from that ig post thats truly so outrageous? Was it him saying "silly ass podcast"? Cuz all he asked is what Nick say then said he'll be ight. TBH his post wasnt even worth reposting. I would of just ignored that shit.

I agree with everything but that last sentence. Ownership isn't the sure fire way out of this because will always be people and create divisions amongst themselves...and ownership of things doesn't cure that.
ownership is a way away from them and begins to chip away at some of what holds them over us.
now once we are away.....niggas still gon nig....im not trying to solve that problem. because we just not all gonna get along.

my only focus is to get away from them having so much control over us. after that.......everybody can do what they want.

I agree with everything but that last sentence. Ownership isn't the sure fire way out of this because will always be people and create divisions amongst themselves...and ownership of things doesn't cure that.
i see why you thought that....i wasnt clear on what i was saying. i mixed two different ideas

But what did he say from that ig post thats truly so outrageous? Was it him saying "silly ass podcast"? Cuz all he asked is what Nick say then said he'll be ight. TBH his post wasnt even worth reposting. I would of just ignored that shit.

It's the assumption, and 99% of the time he's proven people right, that it's not genuine concern.

Joe Rogan and other comedians been talking about this for years. Thats one of the reasons he said he doesnt work in the industry like that anymore. They'd want to police what he says on his podcast and what guests he has on if he was on a big network. And he didnt wanna be an employee to some assholes in suits.

Nick should of known better by now. When you are high up in the industry, accepting these big checks from them and on TV. Say goodbye to most of your free speech.

Joe Rogan just singed a huge deal to get his podcast on Spotify...he's about to be under the same rules he's been preaching against.

ownership is a way away from them and begins to chip away at some of what holds them over us.
now once we are away.....niggas still gon nig....im not trying to solve that problem. because we just not all gonna get along.

my only focus is to get away from them having so much control over us. after that.......everybody can do what they want.

That's far more realistic than the fantasy utopia some people think will exist if Black folks gain more ownership in certain areas and become less dependent on white media and white people for profit.

50 a crab period and I told yall over 10 years ago. Fuck him and I am glad I never watched Power. He should be linking up with Nick, but these negroes scared to do their own thing without massa.

50 first showed this shit when he came out. I remember when Magic Stick dropped w/ Lil Kim and instead of promoting the single this nigga was going around dissing Lil Kim trying to basically kill the single's buzz. Shit made no damn sense but ever sense then I've noticed literally every person he's worked with outside of Em and Dre at some point has had a major issue with how he moves and the shit he says.

Back