Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

I've never understood why Jamelle gets so much praise. I remember she wrote an article about Kobe being a better basketball player than MJ and proceeding to back the claim up with a bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with actually playing basketball. She just habitually speaks recklessly, and the time that cost her, she happened to be speaking on some black shit. There are others on ESPN that have made better points in a better way about black shit and didn't get fired.
Speaking of Kobe wasn’t she co-signing the fuckery after his unfortunate passing? But she’s not a coon according to some people on here.

I've never understood why Jamelle gets so much praise. I remember she wrote an article about Kobe being a better basketball player than MJ and proceeding to back the claim up with a bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with actually playing basketball. She just habitually speaks recklessly, and the time that cost her, she happened to be speaking on some black shit. There are others on ESPN that have made better points in a better way about black shit and didn't get fired.

Because for a long ass time she was literally the only Black woman who was a sports writer at a major newspaper...and mainly because her and Michael Smith and Bomani Jones were the faces behind what alot of conservatives consider the "Fall of ESPN" with them also talking about how being Black affects the things athletes go through and not trying to make white people feel good about it with the "white savior" narrative that gets pushed through sports media. So when conservatives started getting mad at ESPN for being more in depth in certain stories they cover, she became an easy go to target for them to go after.

Speaking of Kobe wasn’t she co-signing the fuckery after his unfortunate passing? But she’s not a coon according to some people on here.

No she didn't co-sign it. She actually wrote a very praise worthy article after he passed titled "The Kobe Bryant I Knew Became A Champion For Others"...if you going to criticize at least be accurate

50 been a bitch ass niggas for the past 10 years. This nigga does not like other rich niggas for some reason. Won’t never say shit about Em

But it was okay for your cornball hero to take shots at him in the past right.. If you get into with that nigga 50 don't be surprised when the continually gets at you.. That’s been pretty obvious for years now...

That’s like 20 black and brown comedians will be out of work....then think of thots and the staff

let him apologize and get back right
You whats crazy. Remember when the audio tapes dropped of Dog the Bounty Hunter calling black people "niggers" over and over again and A&E didnt fire him and pull the show. They just made he him a bs apology and let it ride.

If Diddy/Revolt picks dude up it would send one hell of a statement... I doubt it will happen but if it did? That would be interesting as fuck to see how it plays out
You believed the marketing. Diddy is part pwner of Revolt. There are 2 other white guys who own more than Diddy. Hed have to ask if he can hire Nick if he could even get the rights to the show.

Nick is rich as shit

I swear he does shit to get fired on purpose when under contract.

he got a million hustles and wilding out does tours separate from the show

IDK if Nick owns that show though

If it dries up Clips,Hitman,Charron,and Con gonna be on smack/KOTD/RBE again often,but Smack the only league really lit on live events rt now
Nick ownes the rights to that shit for a long time, so if they have reruns hes gets paid.

Terry Crews, Candace Owens, Jemele Hill, Terrence K Williams, Hodge Twins, Feminista Jones, Billy Porter just a few examples.
Well damn who knew BUT a true coon in all sense of the word is Brandon Tatum .

I don't even count Terry Crews as a coon, a dumbass yes but a coon ehhh

No she didn't co-sign it. She actually wrote a very praise worthy article after he passed titled "The Kobe Bryant I Knew Became A Champion For Others"...if you going to criticize at least be accurate
It’s been a few months and this snarky post motivated me to look for it.

This comes after Snoop went on social media to criticize both Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King. He turned on Winfrey over her interview with Michael Jackson, and King for asking Lisa Leslie about Kobe Bryant in regards to his sexual assault case in 2003, despite Bryant being killed in a helicopter crash on Jan. 26, along with his daughter Gianna, and seven others aboard.

I knew I wasn’t tripping...

Cosign.. I’ve never really liked any of her sports takes.. She had more good opinions on societal issues than sports issues IMO.. But she really starts to losing me when she gets into that feminist propaganda bag which does a lot...

Some of yall wont admit Nick shouldnt of said some of the shit he said on that podcast, especially since he still works for people. And yall claiming Viacom is overacting, yet at the same time yall overacting to what 50 said.
This outrage culture needs to get under control.

Back