Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

and until we understand what was lost.....we wont be able to settle.
they can do like they doing now.....10 mil over 10 years....
that aint shit.

i think it was target that said they will give $140mil
target made $78 bil in 2019. but they want to donate $140mil and niggas celebrating?

this is why im disgusted.
Free black labor that built this country and pain and suffering. Who is Target donating to?

It's not really a matter of religion though. They aren't talking about doctrine. They are talking about tracing bloodlines back to a specific group of people. I'll be honest though. I'm not really sure why some black people want so bad to be the original Hebrews. If that part is a religious thing then its backwards. The Bible basically shows us that the original Hebrews were corrupt idiots.
Hebrew has come to be associated with Jewish ppl,but really means "Nomad" basically or "passes over"

The area of Israel and Palestine back then would have been a brown/black ppl before the ppl who live there now were there.

Before trans Atlantic slavery,there wasn't as much division among brown/black ppl and a need to separate to be closer to white ppl.

Basically the reason why ppl say blacks were the OG Jews is because that area would have been black /brown ppl right there close to Africa and the ppl in Israel just moved there like 70 yrs ago after kicking all the brown ppl out who didn't agree with the UN putting Israel there in the late 40's.

The UN made a plan for Arab's and Jews to share that area,but the UN failed and war led to Israel being ran by the Jewish ppl who run it now.

That area of west Asia at the time wouldn't have been the Jews we see now at all.

Nick is rich as shit

I swear he does shit to get fired on purpose when under contract.

he got a million hustles and wilding out does tours separate from the show

IDK if Nick owns that show though

If it dries up Clips,Hitman,Charron,and Con gonna be on smack/KOTD/RBE again often,but Smack the only league really lit on live events rt now

Last edited:
Nick is rich as shit

I swear he does shit to get fired on purpose when under contract.

he got a million hustles and wilding out does tours separate from the show

IDK if Nick owns that show though

If it dries up Clips,Hitman,Charron,and Con gonna be on smack again often

Why would anyone get fired on purpose? It's more than just a contract, Nick's career on TV could end very fast with that rhetoric.

Back