VERZUZ: Omarion vs Mario

Who you got?

• Omarion

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Mario

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Yeah but if he performed better then….
I think yall are having 2 different conversations.

It's more nuanced than performance or song quality in a verzuz.

at first ppl were lip synching or just letting the songs play and not really performing and producers were doing the verzuz so it was mainly based on how much ppl liked the song strictly.

I think Snoop and DMX were the first to straight up perform live if I'm not mistaken.

That's when performance became an issue.

Dipset vs Lox might be where it became fuzzy because Dipset performing songs bad took away from the impact of those songs no matter how big,but also The Lox had songs to compete.

A smash hit performed badly could still count as a win musically,but when you add the perfomance element and live show element it plays a part.

it's a case by case basis,but because it's become such a big live production,performance does mean an artist can win a verzuz with less popular songs but a crazy presentation.

Does that mean those songs are better,not really,but it means they won in overall presentation during a verzuz.

Mannie fresh tight because he got murdered only for it to turn into a celebration a few months later Lmao

he died for nothin
It was a celebration of his funeral.

That shit always competition though.

No artist wants to be outdone and ppl are gonna say somebody won unless it's super close.

I think yall are having 2 different conversations.

It's more nuanced than performance or song quality in a verzuz.

at first ppl were lip synching or just letting the songs play and not really performing and producers were doing the verzuz so it was mainly based on how much ppl liked the song strictly.

I think Snoop and DMX were the first to straight up perform live if I'm not mistaken.

That's when performance became an issue.

Dipset vs Lox might be where it became fuzzy because Dipset performing songs bad took away from the impact of those songs no matter how big,but also The Lox had songs to compete.

A smash hit performed badly could still count as a win musically,but when you add the perfomance element and live show element it plays a part.

it's a case by case basis,but because it's become such a big live production,performance does mean an artist can win a verzuz with less popular songs but a crazy presentation.

Does that mean those songs are better,not really,but it means they won in overall presentation during a verzuz.

nah, it was Beenie Man vs Bounty Killer

And that was one of best ones . Yall be hating on dancehall genre
I'm not into that music.

I'm a casual fan who might like those super popular songs that crossover,but it's not my bag.

But both of those artists are dancehall artists who have a few songs I do like.

there's a few genres of music I just don't really get into.

Country,raggae,go go,club/dance/house,techno.

I just started being more open minded about some genres of rap a few yrs ago.

I meant to go back and watch it because it's ranked as one of the best ones.

The score stopped mattering after t pain accepted his L and kept playing hits anyway. “WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO JONATHAN?”

Mario really got yall fooled with that one run.

Pay attention to how his whole demeanor changed when Tank got up there. He got nervous.

Screenshot_20220624-160645_YouTube.jpg

"It could get ugly, but this isn't my Verzuz."

Translation, stay in your weight class you fucking insect.

Tank has decent hits and not many in this modern day era seeing him with those after dark bangas
He's a legit 3 triple threat....singer,song writer and producer

Back