Welcome To aBlackWeb

VERZUZ: Omarion vs Mario

Who you got?

• Omarion

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Mario

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
@Sony Montana Verzuz started w Swizz and Just Blaze having that hit for hit battle

Come pandemic they had another one via IG after seeing the popularity DJ DNice quarantine IG lives

them it was Swizz vs Timbo and the first official one was French Montana vs Tory Lanez

they switched up to the 20 songs format after the Dream vs Sean Garrett one

Y’all know I don’t give a damn about how y’all feel about my opinion on Tank right?

I simply don’t like the nigga music cause he make the same damn song over and over again.

man’s his style is worse than Babyface, YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE LISTENING TO A TANK SONG cause he direct everyone the same way

Y’all know I don’t give a damn about how y’all feel about my opinion on Tank right?

I simply don’t like the nigga music cause he make the same damn song over and over again.

man’s his style is worse than Babyface, YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE LISTENING TO A TANK SONG cause he direct everyone the same way
Well your opinion is wrong nigga....just leave it at that

Aaliyah he more known for singing background for her
Background singers aren't known for anything. You wouldn't know a nigga named Tank if that was his only claim to fame.

Put some respect on Mr. "Please Don't Go". It's a reason why he got respect to from a disrespectful ass nigga on a stage.

Background singers aren't known for anything. You wouldn't know a nigga named Tank if that was his only claim to fame.

Put some respect on Mr. "Please Don't Go". It's a reason why he got respect to from a disrespectful ass nigga on a stage.
Lol u know how many of ur favorite artists were first noticed as background singers?

No.

one minute y’all ready to throw the nigga in the trash and the next y’all trying to give him his flowers.

make up y’all mind
I wasn't trashing him....whatever views he has on a man getting domed by another man is his business but that ain't got nothing to do with the music dawg

Just got done watching this. I was entertained. Mario was slappin this nigga around all night.

Ultimately I felt like it was mismatch. A better fit for Omarion woulda been another song-and-dance artist, like Usher, Chris Brown etc. But he definitely ain't fuckin with either of them niggas either so idk who gassed him up to do this shit. He shoulda just ducked the Verzuz stage altogether and continued to live off his rep. Bc now he's kinda been exposed as a bit of a gimmick.

That said, that Jeremih clip had me prepared for a full-on trainwreck for Omarion's sets for the night when in actuality it wasn't THAT bad......it just wasn't that good either.

Still...a fun watch for all the unintended comedic reasons.

Back