VERZUZ: Omarion vs Mario

Who you got?

• Omarion

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Mario

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Sounds cute..but that artist development through investment model aint even viable no more...even less so now than when Mario and Omarion came in

You throwing money around on perfecting a performance concept, and your competition is some child with a phone on tiktok who people will lose interest in next week. The ethos of this era is disposability and it aint limited to just entertainment.

Omarion was never a great singer. He thought him being more popular than Mario was gonna get him the win.

Then he got up there and showed he ain't rally that guy.

Mario is a sanger he was the only one on that stage that in both battles that could really sing.

O dissed his bandmates and threy roasted his ass.

That watermelon shit was the saddest shit I ever seen in my life 😂😂😂

I was watching a chat video of ray j, bobby val, sammie, and P. They were all talking bout the verzus. Ray j wanted them to form a group. It would be called R.S.V.P. Named after all their names. They were all down but sammie said only for one album.

The video is funny because I didnt see any chemistry, lol. But too be fair, it was just a call to discuss. 3 single acts and one who use to be in a group. P looks like he would be the one to cause problems.