VERZUZ: Omarion vs Mario

Who you got?

• Omarion

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Mario

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
It’s more supply & demand

If you go on stage and kill it, people… promoters will ask you to come to their city, festival etc
Word but it would be kinda foolish to say that’s not the main motivation along with the money from actually doing the versuz

Which would be stripping the event of its essence and take away the spirit of competition it was built on

loud ninja even said it that they be doing “celebrations”

Even if the artists too dumb to see the play. Their managers or management should see the play. That is part of the managers job isn't it?

The Lox were who I was mainly thinking about but it's a few others who took advantage of that platform as well. They did it to introduce themselves to a whole new audience. Smart and more importantly it should be easy for them to accomplish.

Ja Rule and Ashanti been doing alot more shows since theirs too. If done right it definitely can remind people of who you were and introduce a new generation too

An event named versuz wasn’t meant to be competitive? lol no the artists made it so it’s not competitive

also I don’t look at versuz as concerts so I guess that’s the disconnect
Timbaland and swizz has stated from the very beginning that it was too congratulate and celebrate both artist. Vets that have been in the game for a while. It was never about battling. It just turned into that. Perfect example was the isley bros vs temptations.

Timbaland and swizz has stated from the very beginning that it was too congratulate and celebrate both artist. Vets that have been in the game for a while. It was never about battling. It just turned into that. Perfect example was the isley bros vs temptations.
How did versuz start?

them saying it was a celebration was them putting some sauce on the marketing as well as keeping artists interested in doing it

when the last time the score actually mattered?

Back