Welcome To aBlackWeb

So nobody saw the black bunny in the tutu or I'm trippin?
I saw it. Zora also wore a shirt with a rabbit on it when the dad came out with the boat.

And I didn't see anybody mention this but lupita's name was Adelaide. Addy for short. Like the black Addy doll. I thought that was a dope touch.

I wonder what his deal is with the track and field stuff.
Zora runs track and the granddad from Get Out ran track too

The dad wears glasses in Getout so does the dad in US and Dennis Rodman is at the carnival on the merry-go-round right before the dad plays wack a mole

Last edited:
The dad wears glasses in Getout so does the dad in Get out and Dennis Rodman is at the carnival on the merry-go-round right before the dad plays wack a mole

I really can't tell if niggas trolling or I missed a gang of shit.

I saw it. Zora also wore a shirt with a rabbit on it when the dad came out with the boat.

And I didn't see anybody mention this but lupita's name was Adelaide. Addy for short. Like the black Addy doll. I thought that was a dope touch.
Adelaide is a town in Australia........aka the land down under

Or maybe lupita made it out the hood and her family coming trynna fuck shit up for those who was above the poverty line.
So she will do anything to not go back to the hood.

Her son at the end figured his mom was a ratchet stripper. And just happened to catch a nigga slipping so she living the life.

And the white people are just white people.

All @DOS_patos posts in this thread

tenor.gif

Do yall think 11 on Stranger Things may have influenced the # 11 being in this Movie since the house of mirrors is like the Upside Down and they both deal with gov conspiracies?

Also all the 80's references make me think he been watching Stranger Things.

Be crazy if Stranger Things had doppelgangers this year.

Adelaide is a town in Australia........aka the land down under
Or maybe lupita made it out the hood and her family coming trynna fuck shit up for those who was above the poverty line.
So she will do anything to not go back to the hood.

Her son at the end figured his mom was a ratchet stripper. And just happened to catch a nigga slipping so she living the life.

And the white people are just white people.
Do yall think 11 on Stranger Things may have influenced the # 11 being in this Movie since the house of mirrors is like the Upside Down and they both deal with gov conspiracies?

Also all the 80's references make me think he been watching Stranger Things.

Be crazy if Stranger Things had doppelgangers this year.
so this the part of the thread where niggaz just say whatever

:js4:

Back