Welcome To aBlackWeb

For fuck sake now people are upset with the way Lupita's Red character was speaking. Saying she was making fun of people with that voice condition

I hate people man

Fuck them they ain't gone say shit about it and if so I can barely understand them anyway

Last edited:
For fuck sake now people are upset with the way Lupita's Red character was speaking. Saying she was making fun of people with that voice condition

I hate people man
same i havent heart this but complaining ass complainers piss me off.. fuck them

and

Us =US

Lol yo the finger snapping to the music scene had me upset wit lupitas rhythm. I'm like how the hell you gon teach a boy to catch the beat and you off beat too? I thought that was some fuckery but didnt realize how that was a major clue about her being a clone until I seen a clue video. Genius shit.

Lol yo the finger snapping to the music scene had me upset wit lupitas rhythm. I'm like how the hell you gon teach a boy to catch the beat and you off beat too? I thought that was some fuckery but didnt realize how that was a major clue about her being a clone until I seen a clue video. Genius shit.
She was actually kinda on beat she just doubled timed it...but it still was an "off" thing to do

Also the white mom clone was a clue as to who lupita was. She was about to stab her with the scissors but she couldn't and instead turned on herself. I think she realized she was also a clone and maybe they were taught not to kill each other, just the humans. She had no problem trying to kill the daughter cuz the daughter isn't a clone. And also since Red got em together and organized everything maybe she saw her and recognized that it looked like Red and she couldn't kill her leader.
Ok so back to this....the tethers have to do whatever the "above" ppl do. So like "above" lupita and gabe made friends with the white family I think the tethered ones did too. Cuz the tethered dads were calling out to each other seeing where they were at. The above versions were on decent terms so the tethered ones were looking out for each other.

The white mom liked lupita more than lupita liked her so the tethered one didnt wana kill her. Either that or....she handcuffed lupita like Red did. So she and Red had some kinda understanding that only Red could deal with her. Or some of both.

I saw this Tuesday with the wife... half price @ VIP w/ recliner seats (can't go to the normal theatres anymore lol).

Great movie, super layered. But I am confused about the overall thesis of the film. It isn't as obvious like Get Out was, but I do think overall it's better and will age well with time.

Watch Jordan do a horror movie centering corruption, wealth and greed within the American government. I want Jordan to get the same guy who flipped Luniz and do a horror version to Wu's CREAM.

BOOM! Lol.

Back