Welcome To aBlackWeb

I never like this genre. Horror movies are crap IMO but people keep on talking about this movie so maybe I'll give it a try.

Prolly one of the best Cinema sins I've ever seen...

Like he clearly acknowledges the movie was good.

Praises it for it's imagery, direction, tempo, and effectiveness as a scary movie...

And even takes some sins away for every great scene and concept....

But the true sins and plot holes are flagged and it's done and explained very well

This wasn’t really scary after the intro in the house and then if you rewatch it it REALLY isn’t scary

Peele tried too hard with foreshadowing and Easter eggs and trying to be deep when he shoulda made a true horror movie

But I do see now this is classified as mystery/thriller. It’s a solid movie though and I appreciate that it was made and can’t wait for the next one. I don’t think this was better than Get out though but it’s a decent slightly Above average thriller

It don’t even feel like this came out 7 months ago

Peele movies still bother me...

I know it's a first day... Or first opportunity watch.... I'm going to support...

I but I feel like he just piles too much shit into them just because...

It's like a pizza that has so many toppings that it falls thru the crust....

Like even though each topping is gourmet high quality, and the combination of flavors prolly does taste extremely bold....

Piling on too much at once will cause the middle to fall thru every single time...

Like his concepts are always good, and the execution works in many ways.... Dude just over does it

Peele movies still bother me...

I know it's a first day... Or first opportunity watch.... I'm going to support...

I but I feel like he just piles too much shit into them just because...

It's like a pizza that has so many toppings that it falls thru the crust....

Like even though each topping is gourmet high quality, and the combination of flavors prolly does taste extremely bold....

Piling on too much at once will cause the middle to fall thru every single time...

Like his concepts are always good, and the execution works in many ways.... Dude just over does it
It was fine in get out but I think in this one as I said he spent too much time trying to incorporate so many elements to make the movie deep when some attention could’ve went to a better story

Prolly one of the best Cinema sins I've ever seen...

Like he clearly acknowledges the movie was good.

Praises it for it's imagery, direction, tempo, and effectiveness as a scary movie...

And even takes some sins away for every great scene and concept....

But the true sins and plot holes are flagged and it's done and explained very well

I fucks wit cinema sins, one of my fav channels, only annoys me when he points out shit thats cleary explained in the movie and its like damn nigga was you paying attention?? Lol

tumblr_pryzp6dP1f1rykwvpo1_540.gif

tumblr_pryzp6dP1f1rykwvpo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pryzp6dP1f1rykwvpo3_r1_540.gif

Back