Welcome To aBlackWeb

giphy.gif

Peele on the ending of the movie

This movie’s about maybe the monster is you,” Peele told Empire’s Chris Hewitt when asked to break down the ending. “It’s about us kind of looking at ourselves as individuals and as a group. The protagonist in a movie is the surrogate for the audience. So it felt like, at the end of the day, I wasn’t doing my core theme any justice if I wasn’t revealing that we have been the bad guy in this movie. We’ve been following the villain.” Peele added that he uses “villain” lightly, since Us is interested in raising questions around what differentiates good from evil, and they ways in which we perceive otherness through the Tethered and Untethered.

I think the little smile she gives him is a lot of things. I think it’s a connection to the evil smile she once had as a little girl, but also a sort of understanding that her family unit was stronger from this experience.

Source: https://news.avclub.com/jordan-peele-explains-the-meaning-behind-the-ending-of-1833841244

Ending was meh
I ain't gaf she switched

and wtf was the boy staring for...it didnt change shit. it wasnt like red was ever his mom..at that point in time it was irrelevant that the switch even happened. for the storys sake it only mattered to red and adelaide..

peeles got one more time before i write him off..

and wtf was the boy staring for...it didnt change shit. it wasnt like red was ever his mom..at that point in time it was irrelevant that the switch even happened. for the storys sake it only mattered to red and adelaide..

peeles got one more time before i write him off..
Stall him out debo
The journey wasn't so bad
M night shalalalalalalabamba still outchea getting chances don't write jordan off yet

Back