Welcome To aBlackWeb

but do you think it was weird jason was building tunnels at the beach

Weird kind of,but he also has a strong connection to Pluto

That's why he was able to make him walk into the fire.

Also could be a red herring or an easter egg

Weird kind of,but he also has a strong connection to Pluto

That's why he was able to make him walk into the fire.

Also could be a red herring or an easter egg
let me be serious for a sec

movie aside, I guess what I am trying to see is if all ya'll think its weird in general, if you saw a kid building a tunnel on the beach??

I was told this is abnormal behavior so that should've been a dead giveaway, he was a tether

NO other reason...the fact that he was building a tunnel on the beach, and that the twins referred to him as weird. Well, kids think other kids are weird all the time, so why is this supposed to be a clue as to his true identity?

let me be serious for a sec

movie aside, I guess what I am trying to see is if all ya'll think its weird in general, if you saw a kid building a tunnel on the beach??

I was told this is abnormal behavior so that should've been a dead giveaway, he was a tether

NO other reason...the fact that he was building a tunnel on the beach, and that the twins referred to him as weird. Well, kids think other kids are weird all the time, so why is this supposed to be a clue as to his true identity?

But you know it's not abnormal behavior....

Naw, nothing abnormal about making tunnels sand that makes it a "dead give away"

Very possibly a deliberate forshadowing device, but not some stand out shit.

And that's what I mean overdoing it.

The 11-11 score the baseball game
The frisbee landing perfectly on the circle.

All deliberate... But just enough to grab your attention and create tension.

But not some huge mystery being uncovered

Good point Cain. Both her kids were half tether.... So that could explain the connection

Naw, nothing abnormal about making tunnels sand that makes it a "dead give away"

Very possibly a deliberate forshadowing device, but not some stand out shit.

And that's what I mean overdoing it.

The 11-11 score the baseball game
The frisbee landing perfectly on the circle.

All deliberate... But just enough to grab your attention and create tension.

But not some huge mystery being uncovered
cool

yes, foreshadowing heavy, but that doesnt always mean its gonna have a payoff towards whatever the plot ends up being

Like in "Lost", the same numbers appeared throughout the show's entire run, but ultimately had no bearing on the finale

Back