Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cool eat a dick

And have a nice day
you couldnt go 12 hours without mentioning a dick huh

you couldnt just let me have the last word by saying "cool" to end the convo, you have to insert a dick into the exchange

fucking weird

why do you feel this?

I'm going somewhere with this

also, do you think its weird that a kid would build a tunnel on the beach

the time just wouldn't add up..

the reason why red and addy were so extreme in their mannerisms, and iding their mannerisms..respectively is the time that passed.

addy didn't speak for MONTHS after being switched because she never knew how to. and only then i was through her dancing.

i'll got in groups of 7 just for convenience.

say the switch happens at age 7. by age 14, both of them have been in each environment the same amount of time. by age 21, they both have been in their new environment twice as long as the other. by 28 which is what i'm assuming lupita character was around, she had so much time up with regular people, the evidence of her actual being a tether is so buried it only comes out during extreme trauma.

same with Red. if Red is about 28, she hasn't had a conversation in 21 years, which again is why she sounded ridiculous....she's being speaking in grunts n shit for most of her life.

the boy being a tether, wouldn't be speaking this clearly and normally if he was a fresh 1 year from the bottom tether. and the one under wouldn't be that broken in as a tether after being under for only a year....

the boy was definitely unique.. but the uniqueness was the connection much like his mothers connection with hers.....

she said they were always different, which lead them to each other...

the boy was intune with that same 6th sense, that allowed him to communicate with his tether....

i think this was told through mannerism though...

not to mention the way he climbed the fucking tree......

that shit was ridiculous as well

She wasnt 28.

She like a daughter in High School and a like 12 year old boy
i was just using 28 as a convenience. i clearly said that.

any more years just strengthens what i was saying because the gap was even larger....

The boy was never switched.

When she had them sitting on the sofa she said she gave birth to a deformed boy. His mouth was always like that so they couldn't switch without the sister and father knowing something
do you think it's weird for a kid to build tunnels at the beach?

Im just going by what they was saying on the sofa. She literally said she gave birth to a deformed boy, LITERALLY.

As for a building tunnels on the beach. It is weird. So is ppl building sand castles.

I don't think ppl realize he put those little things in there to make ppl think he got switched,but also gave enough clues to let you know that Jason had not been switched

Plus if Peele went through all that editing to hide the Red/Addy twist,why not add the "Oh Jason is a clone too" twist just to clarify it and blow ppl's minds more.

Im just going by what they was saying on the sofa. She literally said she gave birth to a deformed boy, LITERALLY.

As for a building tunnels on the beach. It is weird. So is ppl building sand castles.
Wait so people building shit out of sand in general... On a beach... Is weird to you?

You must've been raised on that lake ponchatrain water

Wait so people building shit out of sand in general... On a beach... Is weird to you?

You must've been raised on that lake ponchatrain water

EAST BEAST.

But naw cuz. She said she gave birth to that sick lil boy.

EAST BEAST.

But naw cuz. She said she gave birth to that sick lil boy.
yeah, i know this

someone else thinks differently

BUT, as i appreciate it, their basis for saying he was switched was b/c he built a tunnel of sand....at the beach

The boy was never switched.

When she had them sitting on the sofa she said she gave birth to a deformed boy. His mouth was always like that so they couldn't switch without the sister and father knowing something

@Thor I agree on the him being born deformed mentally part,but he wasn't born burned up.Red says 'he was born with a love for fire"

While Jason loved magic tricks,Pluto's toy/trick was playing with matches

While Jason was flicking that trick the yr or whatever before,Pluto was flicking the matches and he burned his face up playing with fire.

@Thor I agree on the him being born deformed mentally part,but he wasn't born burned up.Red says 'he was born with a love for fire"

While Jason loved magic tricks,Pluto's toy/trick was playing with matches

While Jason was flicking that trick the yr or whatever before,Pluto was flicking the matches and he burned his face up playing with fire.
but do you think it was weird jason was building tunnels at the beach

Maybe jason was in the autistic spectrum.. who knows i really dont want to keep coming in the the thread iwanna watch it again but i cant help myself

Back