Don't let another man making shit up make you feel smart nigga. Tuck that bullshit in.
I'm not making shit up bruh.

I been peeping the bootleg

He's not even the 1st person who thought of that,I just didn't believe it until I went back and watched that scene again.

The son was switched gabi....:aye:
Nope.

The son realizing his mom is actually a clone only has the intended effect if he's not one.

How does that make sense that he grew up with his mom his whole life, gets switched and raised by somebody else for a year and wouldn't know the new bitch ain't his mom til the very end? You niggas is dumb.

Nope.

The son realizing his mom is actually a clone only has the intended effect if he's not one.

How does that make sense that he grew up with his mom his whole life, gets switched and raised by somebody else for a year and wouldn't know the new bitch ain't his mom til the very end? You niggas is dumb.

Plus since they said they hadn't been there since the grandmother died,this is the first time Jason's been back since whenever he left that magic trick

They have never been to that beach,only the lake house area

And if Jason was switched why does he remember to put that ambulance toy in the closet door as a door stop to not get locked in?

he locked himself in there before and he remembered doing it

The only reason he got locked in this yr is because his sister kicked the ambulance toy and locked him in

It's clear Peele does character profiles.

Each character is it's own project. You give them a history. You give them a story. You give them insecurities. You give them strengths. You give them more than just personality type..... And that's before the action of the plot takes place.

Peele sandwiches a lot on each character to make them complex and individual.

The mask, the magic, the pyro shit. All of that contributed to who Jason was.

The apprehension to kill where his sister was naturally more aggressive due to her profile and adapted to the savagery of the situation much quicker. Like her mother.... Jason like his father,was much more reluctant to be violent.

Plus you don't lose humanity in one year. Tether Jason regardless of trauma would have been much more excitable

Lupe is a good rapper.

Peele is a good movie maker.

Lupe signature is that many of his lyrics have double meanings, and subliminal clues to an altogether different connected subject.

Peele signature is becoming hidden meanings and clues placed throughout the movie to add context, or allude to a deeper theme

You have to listen to Lupe songs multiple times to catch all references.

You have to watch Peele movies multiple times to catch all references.

Both of their respective fan bases feel the intelligence of these double meanings makes them geniuses and take great joy in finding all the secrets. They feel it enhances the art.

While others acknowledge the wit and creativity, but overall aren't as impressed.
But But I got a nasty response from a moderator with no apology when I made a lupe reference..

• Haha
Reactions: bootcheese3000
Why waste your time? every bit of strenuous over explaining you do will just reenforce my already developed opinion on the comparison.

Not to mention I come in here and see several people made the same link, and that Lupe fans are expectedly overly impressed by the very thing I'm using to compare them

well since you put it that way, in a discussion thread about a topic

I'll just keep whatever thoughts I was gonna share to myself

since you can predict what I was gonna say, then i wont waste anymore keystrokes

But But I got a nasty response from a moderator with no apology when I made a lupe reference..
If you spent as much time expounding on your thoughts about the movie as you do with writing dissertations about the Heat, then maybe we could get somewhere

well since you put it that way, in a discussion thread about a topic

I'll just keep whatever thoughts I was gonna share to myself

since you can predict what I was gonna say, then i wont waste anymore keystrokes
lol you took a shit on my post, so I took a preemptive shit on yours

Du-1
Ap-0

Game

• Haha
Reactions: bootcheese3000
lol you took a shit on my post, so I took a preemptive shit on yours

Du-1
Ap-0

Game

sure if that's the way you wanna view it

just fyi, while i dont think your comparison was an apt one, I strongly disagreed with a buncha otha shit about what you said in your pseudo analysis about the film and Peele as a filmaker

Lol, you got nothing
oh, i had a nice lil rebuttal, but lets face it here

beta not gonna try and have an actual convo about it

and you, well, whenever you use the words "overly impressed"...i giggle

you still group B though...although you might be a hybrid of group B and C