Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought at first they had super human strength, but then I realized the main character the girl was a clone and she was getting her ass handed to her when she was fighting the clone, so I'll agree with this. I dont think they have super strength, it's more of a mind over matter type thing. I agree. The clones' state of mind are kind of on another frequency.

I would say if not super strength they have been training.You see them folding their uniforms military style and marching in sync like soldiers.

The way Pluto can climb a tree and break through a window is kinda above a kid's power level

And it's still something weird about the neighbor getting stabbed in the head,but maybe they are just so crazy they don't give a fuck about pain.

Addy ain't been training for no fight like them

Also it was Addy's lack of rhythm that almost lost her that fight

Red was swag surfin on her ass

This is what you're thinking about?

View attachment 121801

@King Freeman

@IP360 yes he is

This actually isn't a bad question

at first I thought he was just mad the boat wasn't starting cussing in grunt form or maybe it was an echo

But no Abe actually is communicating with what I assume is that white neighbor because they're close and they would know each other because Gabe and dude knew each other.

It's a whole other male grunt/voice answering him back

They had a whole convo

Last edited:
@King Freeman

@IP360 yes he is

at first I thought he was just mad the boat wasn't starting cussing in grunt form or maybe it was an echo

But no Abe actually is communicating with what I assume is that white neighbor because they're close and they would know each other because Gabe and dude knew each other.

They had a whole convo

Appreciate that bruh. I was curious about that especially considering they all kinda responded back.

@King Freeman I hope your clone serves you the fade at your next family reunion.

Last edited:
@King Freeman

@IP360 yes he is

They had a whole convo

Yeah... you're going to have to prove this to me. You full of shit until then lol.

I feel like any discussion i have this movie will piss me off. It was good. I liked it. But I don't feel like any explanation of anything I might have "missed" will change the story, or how I feel about the movie.

I honestly feel like people focus to much on intricacies, and feel like knowing why something is the way it is makes it somehow better

Like, you don't have to know how a magic trick works to enjoy it.

At least I don't.... But some people will obsess over the "how"

Jordan Peele is the Lupe Fiasco of movies

Explain the Jordan Peele/Lupe analogy.
Lupe is a good rapper.

Peele is a good movie maker.

Lupe signature is that many of his lyrics have double meanings, and subliminal clues to an altogether different connected subject.

Peele signature is becoming hidden meanings and clues placed throughout the movie to add context, or allude to a deeper theme

You have to listen to Lupe songs multiple times to catch all references.

You have to watch Peele movies multiple times to catch all references.

Both of their respective fan bases feel the intelligence of these double meanings makes them geniuses and take great joy in finding all the secrets. They feel it enhances the art.

While others acknowledge the wit and creativity, but overall aren't as impressed.

Last edited:
I did however like the notion that the tethers got the whole soul when they killed their human.

Which explains the white girls doing flips n shit like their white humans.

The white mom putting on make up.

The dad wearing the robe. They were enjoying the new experience. They showed no interest in the hands across America shit.

Also.... Tether Jason face was furred cuz human Jason was always trying to strike a lighter that didn't work. Tether was prolly burning his face off every time.

I didn't like that nigga climbing trees like that.... There were no trees underground.

And also how to they compensate for major travel? Cars, planes, boats.....I think that was a plot hole. Not a huge complaint, I just fell the longer you think the more wrong you find....

Also I forget who mentioned the daughter getting a head start.

Remember she was training to be a track runner. Her body was trained to run. She just didn't embrace it ... So when she was running all scared and unfocused, tether daughter gained all that ground like it was nothing, because she uses her runners body...

There's tons of little things like that I picked up.... The glasses shit was funny as fuck too....

But ultimately none of those little intricacies enhance the movie for me.....

They're just clever little distractions to this movie that was about 7/10

The first few parts were scary, the explanation was more weird fantasy sci-fi twilight zone nightmare shit....

I like weird shit... So I was cool with all the twists and tethers.... But it didn't make the shit any better.

Lupita is fucking amazing though.

Like seriously. She acted her ass off.... And if there is anything that will make me watch over and over again... Its her

She owned this.... Duke was dope too....

Just completely unrelatable.

My black ass would have died early as fuck.

And how the fuck did they find them niggaz hiding in a fucking ambulance??

I feel like any discussion i have this movie will piss me off. It was good. I liked it. But I don't feel like any explanation of anything I might have "missed" will change the story, or how I feel about the movie.

I honestly feel like people focus to much on intricacies, and feel like knowing why something is the way it is makes it somehow better

Like, you don't have to know how a magic trick works to enjoy it.

At least I don't.... But some people will obsess over the "how"

Jordan Peele is the Lupe Fiasco of movies
I think @Duwop is like because in Baltimore niggas always on sneaky shit.
And being by the harbor, everything is always fishy. The wire was there because shit was all connected since the corner. And the orioles represent the bird ass chicks they have and the ravens are just the male version of the bird brained chicks.

His version of US

Lupe is a good rapper.

Peele is a good movie maker.

Lupe signature is that many of his lyrics have double meanings, and subliminal clues to an altogether different connected subject.

Peele signature is becoming hidden meanings and clues placed throughout the movie to add context, or allude to a deeper theme

You have to listen to Lupe songs multiple times to catch all references.

You have to watch Peele movies multiple times to catch all references.

Both of their respective fan bases feel the intelligence of these double meanings makes them geniuses and take great joy in finding all the secrets. They feel it enhances the art.

While others acknowledge the wit and creativity, but overall aren't as impressed.
I agree with this. It's the main reason I havent watched or read any breakdowns or discussions outside of here and the people I saw it with. How I feel about the movie is how I feel about it at the end of the day and who really gives a fuck what some dweeb says the shit is about. If I missed some signs then I missed some signs. Oh well.

I still havent fully wrapped my head around what I watched...gotta see it again but like i said before I'm still creeped out by it lol. But if I see one more person saying the son was also a switched clone......that's another major reason idc about nobody else opinion cuz I havent fully formed my own yet so wtf I look like being swayed by that typa dumb shit that's out there. And if I see too much of it it'll ruin the movie for me. Like when artists have insufferable fanbases it stops me from fully enjoying the music.

I agree with this. It's the main reason I havent watched or read any breakdowns or discussions outside of here and the people I saw it with. How I feel about the movie is how I feel about it at the end of the day and who really gives a fuck what some dweeb says the shit is about. If I missed some signs then I missed some signs. Oh well.

I still havent fully wrapped my head around what I watched...gotta see it again but like i said before I'm still creeped out by it lol. But if I see one more person saying the son was also a switched clone......that's another major reason idc about nobody else opinion cuz I havent fully formed my own yet so wtf I look like being swayed by that typa dumb shit that's out there. And if I see too much of it it'll ruin the movie for me. Like when artists have insufferable fanbases it stops me from fully enjoying the music.
The son was switched gabi....:aye:

Back