Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also gabe being hurt was a plot device

1. the clone goes by the prison rules of "knock the biggest nigga out "

2. if the father wasn't hurt,it would have forced the plot to move faster

If he's not hurt he could have potentially beat or killed Red's whole family.

3. There's mad horror movies where men get injured early to put the female victims in more harm.

You beat me to it. Reminded me of how they injured Vision early in IW.

I was asking myself why don't the other clones walk upstairs and out like Addy did ?
but the only reason Addy's clone was able to walk upstairs is because her original self physically walked inside the funhouse and she was just mimicking her movements which took her to the house of mirrors upstairs.

without knowing they're being controlled they're not gonna just walk out,but nothing is actually stopping them from walking out.

I was asking myself why don't the other clones walk upstairs and out like Addy did ?
but the only reason Addy's clone was able to walk upstairs is because her original self physically walked inside the funhouse and she was just mimicking her movements which took her to the house of mirrors upstairs.

without knowing they're being controlled they're not gonna just walk out,but nothing is actually stopping them from walking out.

Nosign

I gotta see this movie again but I'm still creeped out by it so I can't lol.

Plus I work alone at night and i cant be having these images in my head
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

It dont explain how she ended up being in control though.

Plus they "knew I was special" and started doing their own thing. She could have been just walked up out that bitch.

I'm not talking about the original Addy I'm talking about the clone Addy

I'm talking about how was it that clone Addy was able to walk up into the house of mirrors to meet the og Addy in the beginning

as far as why didn't red aka OG Addy walk out,I figure that by the time she got released which had to be in a few days.Maybe 2 or 3 days who knows?Could have been an hr later that she got unchained, that she had become tethered and was being controlled herself and didn't even think about leaving.

The only thing that broke the control was when she started dancing and the tethered and her realized she wasn't only mimicking she was actually dancing gracefully unlike the weird,monstrous,awkward,robotic way the tethered normally mimic

her dancing even broke the connection between other tethered and their originals.They stopped to watch her and picked her up like she won the superbowl.That was their free will

Then she basically said she went crazy and thought this was a test from God so she wasn't really trying to leave.She started organizing the tethered and evidently did just walk up out of there.

I'm not talking about the original Addy I'm talking about the clone Addy

I'm talking about how was it that clone Addy was able to walk up into the house of mirrors to meet the og Addy in the beginning

as far as why didn't red aka OG Addy walk out,I figure that by the time she got released which had to be in a few days.Maybe 2 or 3 days who knows?Could have been an hr later that she got unchained, that she had become tethered and was being controlled herself and didn't even think about leaving.

The only thing that broke the control was when she started dancing and the tethered and her realized she wasn't only mimicking she was actually dancing gracefully unlike the weird,monstrous,awkward,robotic way the tethered normally mimic

her dancing even broke the connection between other tethered and their originals.They stopped to watch her and picked her up like she won the superbowl.That was their free will

Then she basically said she went crazy and thought this was a test from God so she wasn't really trying to leave.She started organizing the tethered and evidently did just walk up out of there.

How did she become the shadow and the other started the control.

Thats what I want to know. I need that part explained for me because I just dont get it

Thats what I want to know. I need that part explained for me because I just dont get it

Been tellin folks about giving up their DNA to ancestry.com and that other DNA site

That nigga's woman got pulled into the house and he made no attempt to go after her, hurt leg or not his first reaction should have been to go save her.

The only thing I need to know is why the son's clone could be controlled by the boy while no one else's clone had that weakness.

right before he controlled the clone he started to snap and get in rhythm. Remember they were in the car earlier in the movie and she started snapping her fingers and told him to get on rhythm. This must be how you control the clones.... or if they are, in fact the clones, this could be how they control the real people. I still need to watch it again

right before he controlled the clone he started to snap and get in rhythm. Remember they were in the car earlier in the movie and she started snapping her fingers and told him to get on rhythm. This must be how you control the clones.... or if they are, in fact the clones, this could be how they control the real people. I still need to watch it again
DAMN

which would explain his lil fire shit that didnt work but it made the same sound as a snap

BRILLIANT!!

This kind of gets into some of the meaning of the movie

The point of US is even though we call them clones or tethered they are actually us

The only difference between the ppl above and below is environment

we all have moral/soul issues so because the tethered and the ppl above share a soul,both the above and below only have half a soul.

so just the act of clone Addy switching places,put clone Addy in control of the connection and made real Addy aka red her mimic,until red's awakening that she was "special" and then she probably remembered what happened to her at some point after that.

After dissecting this shit since I saw it.I'm grading this 9/10 instead of my original 8/10

This movie is pure genius once really looked into it

Damn near every scene of this shit means something

I figured out why The Right Stuff is one of the movies next to original Addy's TV before the switch

The Right Stuff,Thriller,and Chud are all about ppl or things from below coming up above

The Goonies is about somebody from above going below and finding something down there.

And I just noticed that she got the term tethered from The Hands Across America commerical at the beginning.They said "let's tether together" or something like that.

Peele is Ill

And I still found more shit that's not the regular shit in every youtube analysis

For instance.The first person to begin the Hands Across America chain was a homeless little black girl with pigtails in real life.

Last edited:
DAMN

which would explain his lil fire shit that didnt work but it made the same sound as a snap

BRILLIANT!!

Daaaaaaaamn yall broke that down

to take it even further the rhythm of dancing is what also gave red control of herself.

This movie is way better than I even thought

Not the pc way to say it but that's a real thing @MzLyricist

I thought at first they had super human strength, but then I realized the main character the girl was a clone and she was getting her ass handed to her when she was fighting the clone, so I'll agree with this. I dont think they have super strength, it's more of a mind over matter type thing. I agree. The clones' state of mind are kind of on another frequency.

Back