Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can we talk about spoilers in a spoiler tag or do we have to wait until Monday?
If you must

I prefer to talk freely but if y'all feel like y'all just can't wait, then go on

I couldn't make it yesterday.. trying to go this afternoon and I will be in here afterwards with spoiler tags lol

If it's in the spoiler tag that's fair game fam. If someone clicks the spoiler tag.. they can't bitch about being spoiled.. foh you spoiled yourself lol
Let me talk my shit brother

We really got to find a alternative way to discuss full blown spoilers right when the movie comes out without spoiler tags like a separate spoiler discussion thread for each movie that weekend and just merge it with this one when its time, mf be less enthusiastic about discussing it after waiting a min after seeing it.

We really got to find a alternative way to discuss full blown spoilers right when the movie comes out without spoiler tags like a separate spoiler discussion thread for each movie that weekend and just merge it with this one when its time, mf be less enthusiastic about discussing it after waiting a min after seeing it.

for what tho? Whats so hard about putting something in a spoiler tag. Its one extra click to post/see a spoiler

:js4:

I like this idea

and for all you stay out the thread until you see it niggas

listen, I'm a creature of habit. I've been in this thread since the first trailer dropped. every single time it gets bumped, I'm checking to see what's going on

naturally, even after the movie has dropped, I'm still checking on it. there is a level of investment I've made to the project so I don't think it's weird that occasionally, out of habit, folks will click out of curiosity

One of my daughters went to see it last night. She said it was a good horror flick, but
the plot twist was completely unnecessary.

Not even sure if that needed to be in a spoiler tag, but somebody would have complained so I did it anyways.

I like this idea

listen, I'm a creature of habit. I've been in this thread since the first trailer dropped. every single time it gets bumped, I'm checking to see what's going on

naturally, even after the movie has dropped, I'm still checking on it. there is a level of investment I've made to the project so I don't think it's weird that occasionally, out of habit, folks will click out of curiosity

Well if you clicking a thread after it drops, you ain't seen it AND clicking spoiler tags... You get zero sympathy.

You brought that on yoself lol

Whats so hard about waiting til Sunday night/Monday to discuss the movie or putting it in a spoiler until then? I mean I get ya'll point cause I don't watch Black Lightning live, so when it airs I stay out the thread until I've seen the episode a day or so later.

I usually see all the movies opening night and still think we should wait til after opening weekend to openly discuss them.

This shit a 6.5/10 to me til I read some theories. I feel like I missed something.

Or...when the movie drops...stay off it until you go see it. Is it really that hard to stay outta a thread until you see the movie?

Or like someone mentioned earlier...dont click on the spoiler tag. How hard is it to not do it?
Or just let folks cut up about the movie and if u ain't seen it dont come in the thread once Thursdays openings start.

I like this idea

Exactly people always going fight the urge and want to see peoples reaction to it or if any breaking news about the movie is out so just have a separate thread for us (like "___ Spoiler room" who see movies first day or friday and sat it comes out and merge it by Monday. Maybe it's just me but if I seen it thursday opening by monday I'm not really all that hype to have full discussions cus the freshness done wore off.

Last edited:
Back