Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is one of those movies that has multiple meanings. That's the geinus of Jordan Peele writing.
You cant say that, nigga only had two movies so you have no clue what direction he tryna go lol this wasnt as deep as get out, it was cool but nothing mindblowing, but ppl are gonna expect dude to be on some tarintino shit now

Bruh I'm excited as hell for Candyman. That's up next!!

tenor.gif

Peele doing candyman?

im tempted to go see it again right now but captain marvel it is.. ill wait for the stream but ill watch get out when i get back lol

im tempted to go see it again right now but captain marvel it is.. ill wait for the stream but ill watch get out when i get back lol

There's a bootleg floating around,but it's not the best quality.

I watched the bootleg and the rewatch is kinda crazy

I'ma be pissed if someone take my theory and post it first and I look like a follower because I don't know how to use spoilers. Shit keep saying post valid message. Do we write the message inside the spoiler text box?

Just wait until Monday silver lol

I saw it btw... I'll undelete it Monday

Can't post a spoiler :( don't know how too
it's in the plus sign icon next to the media icon on here.It gives you a few options and spoiler is 1.You can either push spoiler first then put your text in between the spoiler tags or you can highlight whatever you want to put in spoilers then push the plus sign and select spoiler and it will only put what you highlight in spoilers.

Back