Welcome To aBlackWeb

so they were actually clones of people in experiments done by the government

I now know why there were rabbits everywhere. that's what they had to eat down there

I thought it was dope that the reasons that the clones failed was because they couldn't replicate souls

Ok...ok...did her son finally realize she was shadow tho?

So I'm guessing the reason why the clones did the "Hands Across America", is b/c it's what they watched underground right?

This shit seemed like it was written for white actors then converted to black actors. I just couldn't get over that so I was turned off early in the movie because of that.

His horrors are psychological.. Saw it last night want to see it again still processing it I was trying so hard to catch thing band caught nothing, but when I got home was thinking about it

The shadow and the little girl traded places. The difference between shadows and us were were that they were not connected to emotions they didn't talk. But by switching places each girl became immersed in their new environments but still a part of their original selves remained that's why she could talk as a shadow that's why at times the shadow was detached .. Ultimately the grass was not as green on the surface for the shadow..
When she killed lupita my bro said she changed she became one instead of two

The shadows represent the outcasts the forgotten possibly noting mental health, the homeless , the hungry

The later as referenced by hands across america

My bro was saying the tunnels represent the "rabbit hole"

I woke with another thought but I forgot

Dammit I wanna see it again but I'll wait Ithe movie with the first song in Get out When lakieth was kidnapped is called run rabbit run

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Well that was... interesting.

lol I enjoyed the movie but I'm still tryna figure out wtf I just watched.

Maybe I'm weird but I found myself laughing at shit more than being on the edge of my seat or feeling any sense of dread

I haven't seen any theories just yet but I kinda wish they woulda explain a bit more what was up with the shadow/underground folks. I feel like I might have missed something in that regard

I liked how smart the black characters were for this being a horror movie. Soon as the moms told the daughter to go get her shoes on I was like "yes... aint nobody in that family finna be running thru the woods and trippin over invisible branches in this bitch!"

I wonder how the lil son figured out his mom was from the other side...

One thing that really irritated me was Winston Dukes character... like fam... you aint get hit in the knee THAT fuckin hard. Get yo bigass up and fight! That shit pissed me off lol.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Maybe I'm weird but I found myself laughing at shit more than being on the edge of my seat or feeling any sense of dread

I haven't seen any theories just yet but I kinda wish they woulda explain a bit more what was up with the shadow/underground folks. I feel like I might have missed something in that regard

I liked how smart the black characters were for this being a horror movie. Soon as the moms told the daughter to go get her shoes on I was like "yes... aint nobody in that family finna be running thru the woods and trippin over invisible branches in this bitch!"

One thing that really irritated me was Winston Dukes character... like fam... you aint get hit in the knee THAT fuckin hard. Get yo bigass up and fight! That shit pissed me off lol.

Bruh...you ever been hit in the knee wit a metal baseball bat? Nigga...that...shyt...HURTS! Especially if it hits you right in the middle of yo knee cap...LAWD!!

The shadows I'm still tryin to figure out. I mean she kinda explained it, but I'm tryin to figure out their purpose.

Especially how the bible verse ties into it

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

As far as the knee thing,I feel like ppl are being hard on the father

His knee might be broke,but even with a sprained knee,for him to take out 2 clones is a good look.

A sprained knee ain't no joke.I got one now and it would be hard for me to fight,run,or do any of that shit rt now.

What do you want to know about the tethered ppl?

The son knew the mother was a clone because
1. when she killed the neighbor and he walked in,she made the same grunting sounds that the tethered do and she threw the knife when she saw him and it was kinda funny at the time.

2. He may have heard the convo between Red and his mother when they were in that classroom

3. She made that grunting noise again when she killed red then she started laughing for a second .She was actually taking the other half of her soul when she killed her.

but this ain't shit.I got a gang of theories and easter eggs.

Bruh...you ever been hit in the knee wit a metal baseball bat? Nigga...that...shyt...HURTS! Especially if it hits you right in the middle of yo knee cap...LAWD!!

The shadows I'm still tryin to figure out. I mean she kinda explained it, but I'm tryin to figure out their purpose.

Especially how the bible verse ties into it

fam the mom got slashed, beat and fuckin stabbed and was still truckin thru. Nigga got hit ONCE in the knee and was out of commission most of the gotdamn movie lol

Back