Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh...you ever been hit in the knee wit a metal baseball bat? Nigga...that...shyt...HURTS! Especially if it hits you right in the middle of yo knee cap...LAWD!!

The shadows I'm still tryin to figure out. I mean she kinda explained it, but I'm tryin to figure out their purpose.

Especially how the bible verse ties into it
real lupita was mad people were praising fake lupita

notice how everyone keep going on and on about how great a dancer she was

As far as the knee thing,I feel like ppl are being hard on the father

His knee might be broke,but even with a sprained knee,for him to take out 2 clones is a good look.

A sprained knee ain't no joke.I got one now and it would be hard for me to fight,run,or do any of that shit rt now.

What do you want to know about the tethered ppl?

The son knew the mother was a clone because
1. when she killed the neighbor and he walked in,she made the same grunting sounds that the tethered do and she threw the knife when she saw him and it was kinda funny at the time.

2. He may have heard the convo between Red and his mother when they were in that classroom

3. She made that grunting noise again when she killed red then she started laughing for a second .She was actually taking the other half of her soul when she killed her.

but this ain't shit.I got a gang of theories and easter eggs.

@Loch121

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Well that was... interesting.

lol I enjoyed the movie but I'm still tryna figure out wtf I just watched.

Maybe I'm weird but I found myself laughing at shit more than being on the edge of my seat or feeling any sense of dread

I haven't seen any theories just yet but I kinda wish they woulda explain a bit more what was up with the shadow/underground folks. I feel like I might have missed something in that regard

I liked how smart the black characters were for this being a horror movie. Soon as the moms told the daughter to go get her shoes on I was like "yes... aint nobody in that family finna be running thru the woods and trippin over invisible branches in this bitch!"

I wonder how the lil son figured out his mom was from the other side...

One thing that really irritated me was Winston Dukes character... like fam... you aint get hit in the knee THAT fuckin hard. Get yo bigass up and fight! That shit pissed me off lol.

Bro, they were doing stupid white people shit too tho. Like when the lil girl was driving and ran over her "clone". Why The momma have to get out and search for the lil girl?

And yeah Winston character was my BIGGEST problem with the movie. Like when they went to the neighbors house and the clone dad answered the door and he backed away all teh way to the boat. Nigga your wife in there and you have a bat, go through that dude.

As far as the knee thing,I feel like ppl are being hard on the father

His knee might be broke,but even with a sprained knee,for him to take out 2 clones is a good look.

A sprained knee ain't no joke.I got one now and it would be hard for me to fight,run,or do any of that shit rt now.

What do you want to know about the tethered ppl?

The son knew the mother was a clone because
1. when she killed the neighbor and he walked in,she made the same grunting sounds that the tethered do and she threw the knife when she saw him and it was kinda funny at the time.

2. He may have heard the convo between Red and his mother when they were in that classroom

3. She made that grunting noise again when she killed red then she started laughing for a second .She was actually taking the other half of her soul when she killed her.

but this ain't shit.I got a gang of theories and easter eggs.

All my gripes aside......I think the kids were "clones" too since the mom was one, thats why the lil boy could control his "clone" and made him walk into that fire. I don't think the lil girl realized she could do that.

Bro, they were doing stupid white people shit too tho. Like when the lil girl was driving and ran over her "clone". Why The momma have to get out and search for the lil girl?

And yeah Winston character was my BIGGEST problem with the movie. Like when they went to the neighbors house and the clone dad answered the door and he backed away all teh way to the boat. Nigga your wife in there and you have a bat, go through that dude.

All my gripes aside......I think the kids were "clones" too since the mom was one, thats why the lil boy could control his "clone" and made him walk into that fire. I don't think the lil girl realized she could do that.

I think she went in the woods b/c that was her clone daughter. So I'm guessing she felt some sorta attachment to her, even tho she was a clone herself.

Nah, the mom was the only clone in the bunch

Word it felt like they glossed over what the purpose of the shadow/underground people were. You said you had a theory?

In the movie the way they explained it was that some group,possibly the gov. was cloning ppl.I would say that maybe this was just an experiment in Santa Cruz,but there could have been other posts around the country.IDK

So they were cloned with the plan of the underground ppl being controlled by the group/gov. and the real ppl would do what the clones did.

but the shit wasn't working.It was going the opposite way and the real ppl above were controlling the movements of the ppl below.

But the ppl below were crazy because they only had half a soul and was in a fucked up situation eating raw rabbits for food and were left abandoned

They used rabbits because rabbits A. were used for experiments and b. multiply fast

usually when they mimicked the movements from above they would be all crazy looking,but when Red danced she could really dance because she wasn't a clone.

So Red became their leader and started to teach them things and organized them.

When they kill the above world version on themselves they get a whole soul and they get all their memories and knowledge,but it's really not just the soul that makes them whole it's also environment.

If they were exposed to better things like Adelaide even with half a soul they could be a "real" person

That's also why they used I Got 5 On it,because the clones got half of the soul of the above "real" person

but there's much more

Last edited:

The thing is that the mother still saw those kids kind of as hers.That's why she tried to chill Pluto out instead of killing him too

He knew the gun was in there.he probably checked after their convo on the beach or went and bought it

No the kids weren't clones,once Adelaide had been exposed to the world she was a regular person,because the clones are actually human ppl.
The kid could control his clone because My theory is that he's mentally slow and weaker to the control than the adults and it's like a game to him.

I think she went in the woods b/c that was her clone daughter. So I'm guessing she felt some sorta attachment to her, even tho she was a clone herself.
I get that....but your real daughter in the car, fuck that lil girl and keep it moving lol

Nah, the mom was the only clone in the bunch

If the clone momma have a daughter don't that make the daughter a clone in theory?

Iono about the lil son being slow.

They showed everybodys underground doppelganger following the same movements as their above-ground counterparts.

Now why the lil son could get his doppelganger to mirror his movements when shit went left... iono

I get that....but your real daughter in the car, fuck that lil girl and keep it moving lol

If the clone momma have a daughter don't that make the daughter a clone in theory?

Yeah but SHE was also a clone tho. So although she grew up in the real world wit real humans, I think she still had that "emotional" connection to the clone people she left behind as a child.

As least thats what I think.

The thing is that the mother still saw those kids kind of as hers.That's why she tried to chill Pluto out instead of killing him too

He knew the gun was in there.he probably checked after their convo on the beach or went and bought it

No the kids weren't clones,once Adelaide had been exposed to the world she was a regular person,because the clones are actually human ppl.
The kid could control his clone because My theory is that he's mentally slow and weaker to the control than the adults and it's like a game to him.

Man I'd really hate to have to watch this shit again at theaters.

My girl said that Orange suit momma told the other momma that the government created eh clones to control the real people which would explain them mirroring each others movements. I
Which just brings more questions

I liked how the opening scene had that bit about all the unused tunnels which came to pay off when real lupita explained how they survived underground

Back