Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ok let's try this again.

My first theory is the ancestors/slave theory. If you realize jerimiah 11:11 bilble verse reference ancestors being pissed that the present worshipping false gods (class, white people, etc the Dad did this trying to keep up with Jones) then I believe the shadows is symbolic for our ancestors bringing back the rapture and punishing us. What about the white family shadows? They were punishing the present family because they used to own slaves and not befriend them. If you realize what they did when they capture Lupita they had her chained up instead of killing her quickly. They also mentioned the shadows come from the sewers aka underground bka underground railroad.

The shadows act as the characters insecurities. If you out look at the Dad, he tries his best to carry his self well composed, with class, (has a Howard shirt) and confident leader . His shadow cannot lead and follows Lupita orders, he can't and screams like an emotional down syndrome like individual person who lacks intelligence. The daughter is shy, reserved, lacks insecurities, like possibly being a being a professional trackstar someday (had a family dinner convo about this) but her shadow is smiling and cocky, forced her to run. She also hated the white sisters which is why she was over violent when she killed them. The son is called weird and like he is animalistic which is why his shadow is like that. Lupita insecurity is she is voiceless and crazy which is her shadow.

I mis quoted The Goonies The line that red says it's "It's our time down here"

Also this movie is in Santa Cruz which is where The Lost Boys was filmed,but they changed it to Santa Carla for The Lost Boys

When Red's mother says "They're filming something over there" at the fair,it's The Lost Boys being filmed in 1986 with the famous carousel scene

In real life a lot of ppl go missing in Santa Cruz mysteriously

There's also another movie sitting next to red's TV at the beginning, The man with 2 brains.

In all fairness,it did say spoiler free in the titles at first.That's why I was confused when started seeing spoilers.
yah i know.. i was fuckin around but i really dont know why it necessary to have to threads.. up until a movie comes out its like wow cant wait til the movie comes out.. gifsa trailer rumors.. when the movie comes out what does one expect to see ... random words not pertaining to the movie lol

yah i know.. i was fuckin around but i really dont know why it necessary to have to threads.. up until a movie comes out its like wow cant wait til the movie comes out.. gifsa trailer rumors.. when the movie comes out what does one expect to see ... random words not pertaining to the movie lol

nah fam I heard there's another trailer that was released after the movie came out that doesn't spoil anything at all.. lol

Pluto reminds me of The Gimp from Pulp Fiction

the son's name is Jason and he wears a mask and his clone looks like Freddy

Pluto is like Pluto and Jason is like Goofy from Mickey Mouse.

Goofy is treated like a person,but Pluto is treated like a dog just like how Mickey is Goofy's friend,but Pluto is his pet,but they're both the same animal.

People like posting review videos and shit

This was the guinea pig thread. I don't wanna hear shit for endgame

Damn I wish I could've seen Shazam today so I could've gone in there with spoilers two weeks before everyone else

People like posting review videos and shit

This was the guinea pig thread. I don't wanna hear shit for endgame

Damn I wish I could've seen Shazam today so I could've gone in there with spoilers two weeks before everyone else

lol see you tryna fuck the game up. THAT would be considered a spoiler nigga lol

@Inori, I hope you step in that same dog shit Freeman wished on me today

Nah im home chillin and aint no dogs or shit piles around. That's all you brudda lol.

Told yo ass to let people utilise the spoiler tag but noooooooo you wanted to make a whole ass new thread lol. You get what you get bro

that was here real daughter genius she was the clone... and she picked up human emotions because of the enviroment she was in.. above ground instead of the emotionless zombie that the clones were.. lupita was the only clone that that had dual consciousness

Nigga if she switched herself out with the real human when they were kids how the hell was that her real daughter? I'm pretty sure the husband fucked the clone and they had the lil girl that was driving the car. The real Lupita had the lil girl they ran over in the underworld.

Back