Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just got back from seeing it. Shit was dope. Whoever did the music did an amazing job. Also the atmosphere was perfect. Some scenes were tense af. The story was good but didnt turn out anything like I thought it would. I also dont think I understand these deeper meanings to certain scenes or story points. I'm gonna have to watch a break down vid lol.

Nigga if she switched herself out with the real human when they were kids how the hell was that her real daughter? I'm pretty sure the husband fucked the clone and they had the lil girl that was driving the car. The real Lupita had the lil girl they ran over in the underworld.
Double consciousness again Red and the human possessed qualities of each other because they were immersed in each others environments she was connected the the vessel the facade of the girl even if it wasnt her own..

giphy.gif

Man it ain't that deep, she got out the car to make sure the girl was dead. Double tap status, but when she seen her impaled on the tree she felt sympathy and left her.

I like all the nods to horror movies and shit he puts in the movies. Like how the ending was basically the ending of the thriller video and the T-shirt foreshadowed it.. Or the lil boy being named Jason and he wears a mask.
The twins from the shining etc...

Yeah I forgot to talk about how at the end she smiled like Thriller

Before I start putting together thoughts about this, I think it's dope that we can all have our theories and point out things said or shown in this movie.
We do this all the time for comic book movies.
Here we are doing this for a horror movie.

Addy was never happy even before she went to the funhouse

her father was low key and alcoholic and irresponsible .That's why the mother said he couldn't have another beer.

She left 1. because she's a curious kid but 2. because she already wanted to escape

And I think the experiment is more like the upside down in stranger things than like a a cloning machine.Like the funhouse is a portal.

That's why they wear the same clothes as the ppl upstairs w/out buying those clothes.

Also would explain why it's clean.It's like another dimension not just a regular place or an insane asylum

Was I the only one lmao at the clones imitating the their real counterparts on the roller coaster? Lol

So what they took over the world? I need a part 2

We don't know,but I think it may just be in that town of Santa Cruz

IDK how Red would be able to organize tethered ppl she can't talk to and train.

but because of the tunnels they could pop up anywhere in America if they need to

That's why Addy said they should go to mexico where they don't have those tunnels.

Back