Welcome To aBlackWeb

I got a bit too tipsy and fell asleep on the ending. LMao. I gotta go finish it.

I actually read online the ending and I guessed early the plot twist while watching though.

From the parts I seen and after reading the meaning behind it, I liked it.
smdh...

ole lush ass nigga.

what was you drinking tho?

I was a bit skeptical about some of the plot developments at first, but after processing this shit for 8 hours.....PHEW.

There is some DEVIOUS foreshadowing at work here.....i need to see it again. Thank God I pulled the trigger on that AMC Stubs A-List last month bruh lol.

yeah, i made the mistake of getting high before i went and dozed off at some parts during the middle, but i was up for the ones that mattered it appeared

pretty interesting film to say the least

I'll post my full impressions sunday after everyone has had a chance to see it opening weekend

I was high,but I wasn't sleepy

Still trying to unpack shit from this movie

I guessed the twist early,but the movie does a good job of making you second guess shit

I like how it goes from isolated to something else.

There's a lot of shit to put together from this shit and questions.

Get Out had a stronger message and is classic and great,but this is a better movie to watch,action wise.

I loved it

I was vague because IDK the spoiler rules on new movies,but we can get deep into the plot in spoilers I guess
i was trying to avoid specific convos until monday

after sunday night, its a spoiler free thread where you dont have to use tags

i actually want a few more people to see it before we have a discussion tho

I'm Still Processing This Movie But Strictly From Entertainment Stand Point I Was Little Underwhelmed

I Was Really Rooting For This Too

Hopefully Jordan Peele Tries Something A Little Different For His 3rd Movie

It was cool, i knew he wouldnt top get out cause he set a high bar for himself with that, but it was good

I'm going to go watch this tomorrow.
Hopefully they have it in 3D
anigif_enhanced-6599-1402337721-15.gif

Can't wait to see ya'll theories cause i just got back from seeing this, and.......glad my girl paid for us to see this instead of me.

Just saw it. Need to reflect on a couple of things. Initial impression was that it was just ok. Might require a second viewing to see if I caught everything.

Seen it earlier. I liked it. I gotta go back and look at it again.

Wasn't expecting that shyt to expand the way it did, and thought it was the family only.

Also...
Jeremiah 11:11 King James Version (KJV) 11 Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

Last edited:
Back