Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Race_Jones got her first dose !

It dramatically decreases sever cases... and transmission

Not sure what the data is on long covid for people that have mild symptoms..

But that's something you dont want either as it can manifest chronic conditions..we are in the infancy of understanding these long-term symptoms
🥴

Last edited:
the third one is supposed to be 6 months after the second one^^ atleast what my doctor in sweden said. Maybe diffirent in U S A.

The post doesn't say the fully vaccinated aren't facing hospitalization...just that they're less likely to. Nothing wrong with being hesitant but don't trick yourself into reading shit people aren't saying just to confirm your bias and nervousness.
The nerve..

the messaging shouldve never been vaccinated ppl can return to life as normal. therein lies my issue. lifting the mask mandate was dumb asf.

vaccines are the last line of defense.

but like I said, im getting vaccinated so i can go out... oh wait i cant do that because 2 shots and booster doesnt protect me from covid...

ok well at least it will protect me from hospitalization right? ....oh wait nvm it wont

okkkk what about death? hmmmmmm NO!

ok but at least i get to say im vaccinated and start blaming the unvaccinated (which also consist of kids and the immunocompromised) for the ongoing pandemic instead of the government who consistently without fail provided little to no protection to the american people during this national health crisis

oh ok cool
:foh3:

2C31DEE2-A266-4DCA-8580-751D64C2B23B.jpeg

and oh goodie! my reward for getting vaccinated is more work! as if jobs arent super spreader events!!! yayyy

716F9CB7-F47C-4F57-BCCD-34F96D557286.png

😐

the messaging shouldve never been vaccinated ppl can return to life as normal. therein lies my issue. lifting the mask mandate was dumb asf.

I agree with this 100% that shit was irresponsible as fuck

but like I said, im getting vaccinated so i can go out... oh wait i cant do that because 2 shots and booster doesnt protect me from covid...

ok well at least it will protect me from hospitalization right? ....oh wait nvm it wont

okkkk what about death? hmmmmmm NO!

You absolutely certain about these statements you just made?

I mean do what's best for you whether thats getting the shots or not.. but dont spread around misinformation at the very least

It dramatically decreases sever cases... and transmission

Not sure what the data is on long covid for people that have mild symptoms..

But that's something youndont want either as itncan manifedt cronic conditions..we are in the infancy of understanding these long-term symptoms1🥴
Say bruh…

1640198643988.gif

You sure you aint got that shit too?

Back