Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Race_Jones got her first dose !

Only people that are dying of covid in droves are the unvaccinated.

Not taking the vaccine is just natural selection at play, the stupid, unlucky and the weak will die off and those of us that took the vaccine will be alive and healthy.

I really don't give a fuck, I just wish all the unvaccinated were denied hospital access and stop clogging up the system.
Bro..

Only people that are dying of covid in droves are the unvaccinated.

Not taking the vaccine is just natural selection at play, the stupid, unlucky and the weak will die off and those of us that took the vaccine will be alive and healthy.

I really don't give a fuck, I just wish all the unvaccinated were denied hospital access and stop clogging up the system.

Lol I hear you but it’s still vaccinated folks dying. And it seem like we getting a new variant every 3 weeks

Lol I hear you but it’s still vaccinated folks dying. And it seem like we getting a new variant every 3 weeks

Vaccinated people aren't dying at anywhere near the rate that the unvaccinated are though.

6 out 100K unvaccinated people will die if they contract COVID.

Less than 1 out of 100K vaccinated people will die.

Vaccination has prevented over a million deaths this year alone.

We are literally watching the dumbest of the dumb die off. Millions of people took the shot and thought nothing of it and then we got millions of people who obsess over the shit but they'll suck dick and eat pussy without a condom, eat hot dogs and drink soda and don't know shit about where it came from, who made it, how it's made and what's the consequences are.

It's like saying put your seat belt and some idiot says people who put their seatbelts on die too.

The unvaccinated should be banished from society because they obviously cannot calculate risk vs reward on any level and people like that are dangerous as fuck.

There's zero risk of taking the vaccine. Zero. The benefit is you won't die.

I've done a lot of dumb shit in life, but got damn the willingly unvaccinated are the dumbest people God ever created.

Last edited:
CQUOTE="HellCzar, post: 2606652, member: 208"]

Vaccinated people aren't dying at anywhere near the rate that the unvaccinated are though.

Less than 1 out of vaccinated people will die.

We are literally watching the dumbest of the dumb die off. Millions of people took the shot and thought nothing of it and then we got millions of people who obsess over the dumbest shit but they'll suck dick and eat without a condom, eat hot dogs and drink soda and don't know shit about where it came from, who made it and what's the consequences are.

It's like saying put your seat belt and some idiot says people who put their seatbelts on die too.

The unvaccinated should be banished from society because they obviously cannot calculate risk vs reward on any level and people like that are dangerous as fuck.

I've done a lot of dumb shit in life, but got damn the unvaccinated are the dumbest people God ever created.
[/QUOTE]

Bro you can’t banish people from society ok some people just can’t be convinced and that’s on them I got all my shots I’m good. But @Hundredeyes here will debate with you lol

Less than 1 out of 100K vaccinated people will die.

We are literally watching the dumbest of the dumb die off. Millions of people took the shot and thought nothing of it and then we got millions of people who obsess over the shit but they'll suck dick and eat pussy without a condom, eat hot dogs and drink soda and don't know shit about where it came from, who made it, how it's made and what's the consequences are.

There's zero risk of taking the vaccine. Zero. The benefit is you won't die.

I've done a lot of dumb shit in life, but got damn the willingly unvaccinated are the dumbest people God ever created.

1640179965304.gif

It was not even hard, u just go there and sit at a chair and they vaccinate u . Easy. Takes a minute when its ur turn.

I have covid right now even tho i got vaccinted. U can still get it even tho vaccinted. Just saying.

Ugh! smh

No one said it "will protect you from covid"

Its jus that if you do catch covid, you wont get as sick and almost def wont have to go to the hospital.

I assume you already knew that. But idk tbh

lmaoooo how long are yall going to keep recycling talking points that arent true?

fully vaccinated ppl are still facing hospitalization

2 shots will soon not be considered fully vaccinated. excuse me for not wanting to go down this rabbit hole with yall 😂😂😂

lmaoooo how long are yall going to keep recycling talking points that arent true?

fully vaccinated ppl are still facing hospitalization

The post doesn't say the fully vaccinated aren't facing hospitalization...just that they're less likely to. Nothing wrong with being hesitant but don't trick yourself into reading shit people aren't saying just to confirm your bias and nervousness.

Back