Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Race_Jones got her first dose !

Uhhh...you sure it ain't something else??

no. two things changed for me after the vaccine. 1) i use to be hot all the time. like hot as hell. one of those people that had to sleep with the ac on year round since i was younger lmao but now Im cold asf all the time. my feet be freezing. i have a heater next to my bed now instead of a fan thats no big deal because i actually hated being hot lmao but I know my body changed damn near overnight in that aspect

and two my heart kind of hurts I had a check up right before I got vaccinated and was good. now for the past few days my heart has been beating funny. like feels like its skipping a beat. i went to the nail shop today and my chest was kind of hurting along with the flutters. luckily, because im smart asf lmao, i scheduled a doctors appointment weeks after my first dose for shit like this. so ill see whats going on tomorrow

but im fucking irritated because i was fine before this dumb shit.

no. two things changed for me after the vaccine. 1) i use to be hot all the time. like hot as hell. one of those people that had to sleep with the ac on year round since i was younger lmao but now Im cold asf all the time. my feet be freezing. i have a heater next to my bed now instead of a fan thats no big deal because i actually hated being hot lmao but I know my body changed damn near overnight in that aspect

and two my heart kind of hurts I had a check up right before I got vaccinated and was good. now for the past few days my heart has been beating funny. like feels like its skipping a beat. i went to the nail shop today and my chest was kind of hurting along with the flutters. luckily, because im smart asf lmao, i scheduled a doctors appointment weeks after my first dose for shit like this. so ill see whats going on tomorrow

but im fucking irritated because i was fine before this dumb shit.
See.

people shouldn’t have to deal with this.
I bet those people will say it’s in your head.

real shit. I hope you are good. People have been getting inflamed hearts 💕 after the vaxx but they say it’s more benefits from getting it like that makes any sense.

need to stop forcing this shit on people and not being transparent about not having enough evidence about long term effects…..shit even short term.

everything is downplayed except the vaccine.

sorry for my rant.

feel better Race

my heart has been fluttering a lot lately. I have a doctors appointment scheduled. smh

😐

Damn I haven't heard of those happening. Normally it was you're lucky if it was just a sore arm and unlucky if you felt like you had the actual flu

I only heard the Johnson & Johnson version had the bad side effects. So I'm surprised that's happening since you had the Pfizer one

Hope it's nothing bad

Damn I haven't heard of those happening. Normally it was you're lucky if it was just a sore arm and unlucky if you felt like you had the actual flu

I only heard the Johnson & Johnson version had the bad side effects. So I'm surprised that's happening since you had the Pfizer one

Hope it's nothing bad
Not trying to scare her…..but my aunt got Pfizer and passed on Easter (the next day) after not feeling well right after getting it.
Not enough are talking about the after other than just sore arms. Or it’s being hushed to not cause panic, more questions or people flat out don’t want to get it with too much negative shit.

You still on that keto diet Race? Look around at some of the potential side-effects.

Whatever it is I hope you get well soon

why are you wacking my shit. stop being a weirdo @mryounggun

Im not being a weirdo. I wack things when I think they’re wack. And I thought you being convinced that you not being hot all the time and having heart pain is cuz you got the vaccine…was wack.

So I wacked it.

It ain’t eem that deep.

Last edited:
Back