Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Race_Jones got her first dose !

They’re currently boosting all over Europe and are preparing the 4th and 5th second and 3rd quarters of 2022 shots - which are specifically designed for omicron by Pfizer BioNtech, at the same time the European Commision (they run the EU) have designed and implemented a Corona passport, a passport that is QR code based (only valid for 9 months after the last shot or 6 months after a positive PCR test…

this is not some conspiracy shit, I live in Holland where unfortunately, the above is government policy, we are pioneering that bullshit. We are currently - as pretty much the only damn country in the world - a hard lockdown, there have been riots all over the place, cause (and this is a direct quote of the minister of health ) without a booster shot you are not protected against covid. people dont want to get the booster so they’re ‘buying time ‘ to get folks boostered up with a extremely polarizing vaccine campaign.

so make no mistake, Pfizer n co are making y’all bend over backwards to get 3 shots a year. All well trying to implement something similar as the social credit system China rocks, yall are getting conned and Should count your blessings that the ‘Build Back Better’ plan of Biden got shot down.

I know the US censorship game is strong but keep an eye on the German countries (Austria and Germany ) In February, there have been mass protest and they’re about to make vaccines mandatory for all citizens over there - Germany has a low vaccine rate - and in Austria for example you’ll have to pay a 3600 euro fine or get jailed for 4 weeks… The Germans are trying something similar but shit is gonna blow up over there cause it’s impossible to jail 20 million or so people…

So just to inform y’all once again: the vaccine y’all got from JnJ, Moderna, Pfizer BioNtech twice - and even with a booster shot - does not protect you against the new variant according to the producers of the vaccines and the European CDC equivalents…

They’re currently boosting all over Europe and are preparing the 4th and 5th second and 3rd quarters of 2022 shots - which are specifically designed for omicron by Pfizer BioNtech, at the same time the European Commision (they run the EU) have designed and implemented a Corona passport, a passport that is QR code based (only valid for 9 months after the last shot or 6 months after a positive PCR test…

this is not some conspiracy shit, I live in Holland where unfortunately, the above is government policy, we are pioneering that bullshit. We are currently - as pretty much the only damn country in the world - a hard lockdown, there have been riots all over the place, cause (and this is a direct quote of the minister of health ) without a booster shot you are not protected against covid. people dont want to get the booster so they’re ‘buying time ‘ to get folks boostered up with a extremely polarizing vaccine campaign.

so make no mistake, Pfizer n co are making y’all bend over backwards to get 3 shots a year. All well trying to implement something similar as the social credit system China rocks, yall are getting conned and Should count your blessings that the ‘Build Back Better’ plan of Biden got shot down.

I know the US censorship game is strong but keep an eye on the German countries (Austria and Germany ) In February, there have been mass protest and they’re about to make vaccines mandatory for all citizens over there - Germany has a low vaccine rate - and in Austria for example you’ll have to pay a 3600 euro fine or get jailed for 4 weeks… The Germans are trying something similar but shit is gonna blow up over there cause it’s impossible to jail 20 million or so people…

So just to inform y’all once again: the vaccine y’all got from JnJ, Moderna, Pfizer BioNtech twice - and even with a booster shot - does not protect you against the new variant according to the producers of the vaccines and the European CDC equivalents…

most if not all of this info can be found on most social media accounts . It’s what ppl over here call “crazy misinformation” despite ppl living this shit in real time.

433498BB-0A5C-4195-9E1C-6E9F7A4DD7BD.jpeg

either way im getting the vaccine, not because i feel it will protect me from covid, because it wont but because we are about to be in the 3rd year of this thing and i see states/cities cracking down more and more on the unvaccinated.

i test regularly, wear a mask and will now go back to practicing social distancing. i scheduled a new date and will stick my arm out then.

lol I was tested positive today and dude looked at me and said “just chill 10 days and take some Tylenol”…

He didn’t even advise me to get the vax because I told him I didn’t take it

This is why I was against it initially. Niggas act like this is the bubonic plague

Only real bad experiences I’m having are the backaches and strenuous coughs
Swift recovery to you…my cousin got it and was doing bad for weeks. But another one of my cousins did as well, but only had sniffles. The one with sniffles was vaccinated, but the one who took weeks to recover wasn’t.

either way im getting the vaccine, not because i feel it will protect me from covid, because it wont but because we are about to be in the 3rd year of this thing and i see states/cities cracking down more and more on the unvaccinated.

i test regularly, wear a mask and will now go back to practicing social distancing. i scheduled a new date and will stick my arm out then.

"tits up dummy"

or whatever the fuck you be sayin.

Youll be aite Race lol

Thats one thing I think is contributing to the spread tho is folks wildin out after they get the shot(s) and not still moving with caution.

At this stage IMO vaccinated or not folks should still be masked up and testing regularly if they active like that

Ugh! smh

No one said it "will protect you from covid"

Its jus that if you do catch covid, you wont get as sick and almost def wont have to go to the hospital.

I assume you already knew that. But idk tbh

Last edited:
lmao covid only affecting the unvaccinated is a liberal fantasy

go off tho

Only people that are dying of covid in droves are the unvaccinated.

Not taking the vaccine is just natural selection at play, the stupid, unlucky and the weak will die off and those of us that took the vaccine will be alive and healthy.

I really don't give a fuck, I just wish all the unvaccinated were denied hospital access when they catch covid and stop clogging up the system.

Last edited:
Back